/shop

Should their be an option to be able to buy more then 1 stack of 1 item.

• yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • no

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

mattswaggerben

ELITE
mattswaggerben
mattswaggerben
ELITE
Ratings
When you go buy items in /shop you can only buy 1-64 of that item at one time. when you want to buy a full inventory it takes a really long time to do and is very aggravating. So what i am suggesting is can you add another option under the confirm and cancel options. like adding another options that says buy more and put 1-36 stacks to be able to buy like the link shown http://prntscr.com/d48qqs .

xX_TacoKnight_Xx

Ratings
Myself personally, think this would be a great Idea although the effectiveness of this is highly debatable and it is up to Staff whether they will install it or not as they have a lot going on already. Great Idea though!

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
I think the idea is very interesting and would help with buying something in mass quantities. I think adding it would help save the players' time, so why not right?

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
Good idea matt, it does suck when you need a bunch of stacks of cobblestone or anything and you have to go into it and buy 1 stack at a time and repeat that as many times as you need for the item. I think this is a good idea and we would need a different plugin for it but it would be very helpful

Ratings
I'm not sure if this would give less work or more work for the staff members, but I think that a lot of items wouldn't need to be bought in bulk. Such as spawners or valuable blocks like iron, gold, and diamond. In addition I think it would be helpful if you could buy AND sell all types of items. Often times I have a buildup of some kind of item and I am forced to throw it away. This pertains mainly to drops from mobs while grinding, like feathers, arrows, magma cream. I always end up with a chest full of items that I don't need, and because arrows are easy to obtain it would make sense to be able to sell feathers as there is no other use for it.