Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
It's in the title, let me know if you think I should stay or leave.... I will not play on a server that does not want me around :/
And be completely honest, blunt if you must. Why be nice to me when I haven't been nice at all? HMMM
Onto the vote!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
It's in the title, let me know if you think I should stay or leave.... I will not play on a server that does not want me around :/
And be completely honest, blunt if you must. Why be nice to me when I haven't been nice at all? HMMM
Onto the vote!

Don't be an idiot and leave because you're getting hated on, its the stupidest thing I've seen people do.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
As long as you enjoy the server you shouldn't ever let others decide for you <3

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Ye like if u have fun and like playing manacube, don’t leave because of certain ppl

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Noooooooooooo don’t leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Okay, but seriously... I have better things to do than sit around listening to a bunch of floofs argue about whether or not I'm a good person etc. I want to play the stoopid game without people constantly shitting on me for once. I did regrettable stuff in the past but it's over and I don't fcking understand why people won't let go of the fcking past.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Okay, but seriously... I have better things to do than sit around listening to a bunch of floofs argue about whether or not I'm a good person etc. I want to play the stoopid game without people constantly shitting on me for once. I did regrettable stuff in the past but it's over and I don't fcking understand why people won't let go of the fcking past.
turn off chat

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Haters gonna hate

thats what i say

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Don't leave because of people's opinions. If you wish to stay, stay! However if you feel like staying on the server is draining and just a way for people to spread negativity, do what you feel is best for your health. The internet can be a great place sometimes, but also a really hateful place. Don't listen to other people try to spread negativity, rise above them and spread positivity!
Overall, it's your choice, don't let anyone decide for you with their actions <3

- ashley<3

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
if people turned chat off we wouldn't ever need staff :)

but.... let's take a moment and imagine manacube but without a chat
If you don’t want to see people talking about you an easy solution is to turn off chat. I’m not saying everyone should do it. Also, staff aren’t only there to moderate chat. We have more responsibilities such as banning hackers, sorting appeals and tickers, testing and reporting bugs, and much more.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

Kuduva

Ratings
65 7
Don't leave! It's about playing because you generally love the server and gameplay. Who cares what others think of you, we all have one thing in common: we love playing Minecraf!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
If you don’t want to see people talking about you an easy solution is to turn off chat. I’m not saying everyone should do it. Also, staff aren’t only there to moderate chat. We have more responsibilities such as banning hackers, sorting appeals and tickers, testing and reporting bugs, and much more.
Perhaps... but if there was no chat, then how would players report hackers? I wonder... :thinking:
Guess we'll have to live with hackers! :D
And if even one of you knew what happened you would think about leaving too, let's just say that this isn't the first time I wanted to leave nor will it be the last... unless I actually decide to leave if I leave I can't decide to leave again, that wouldn't make any sense now, would it?
You want to know why people's opinions about me matter so much? Because if people always think so negatively about me there will be a much higher chance that staff will just reject my appeals. Think about it- if people think negatively of you... then other people will start believing it to be true. And it is so so very important that the staff see I've changed but it won't happen if players keep filling their heads with negative rumours and lies. Lies! I am very much well aware that people go and say stuff behind my back. I also am aware that the staff didn't do anything about this. Before you say "report it" let me just tell you.... that I heard a mod was there and were even participating in this.... this repulsive behaviour.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Perhaps... but if there was no chat, then how would players report hackers? I wonder... :thinking:
Guess we'll have to live with hackers! :D
And if even one of you knew what happened you would think about leaving too, let's just say that this isn't the first time I wanted to leave nor will it be the last... unless I actually decide to leave if I leave I can't decide to leave again, that wouldn't make any sense now, would it?
You want to know why people's opinions about me matter so much? Because if people always think so negatively about me there will be a much higher chance that staff will just reject my appeals. Think about it- if people think negatively of you... then other people will start believing it to be true. And it is so so very important that the staff see I've changed but it won't happen if players keep filling their heads with negative rumours and lies. Lies! I am very much well aware that people go and say stuff behind my back. I also am aware that the staff didn't do anything about this. Before you say "report it" let me just tell you.... that I heard a mod was there and were even participating in this.... this repulsive behaviour.
Even without chat you are still able to /report and /helpop. Additionally, there is discord as well as other ways that we will be informed of hackers. Regarding the appeals, we do not care about what others say of you. The rumours are not considered when we are discussing appeals.