Should it be easier to obtain quest points??

JustZee

MVP+
JustZee
JustZee
MVP+
Ratings
14 1
Personally, I think quest points should be easier to obtain. We all know that everyone loves ig farms and the new players look for servers where you can obtain them easy or quick. In 1 day you can get 1-5 credits per day. But most people don't have all day to play since they have school or jobs. When im trying to say is it takes to long to get quest points and it should be a little easier.

Idea's

- Instead of 3 quests being displayed make it 5. Why because it gives the play more things to do instead of afking in a pool.

- make the ig spawner unlock 12 instead of 15 just makes it easier in the end.

FadingGeneral

MVP+
FadingGeneral
FadingGeneral
MVP+
Ratings
I disagree with having more than 1 weekly and 2 daily quests displayed at a time. The daily quests usually are not very demanding, so you can do most in a matter of minutes with the right setup. Even if you don't have the right setup I'm sure you can find (ex. public grinders for mob killing quests) or make (ex. plant a large wheat farm on your island) them next time the quest comes around, which typically is about a week later.

On the Iron Golem spawner placing perk, I think it should stay the same price, mostly for the same reason that quest points aren't too hard to get daily. Players aren't going to think of buying the spawners after joining the server for a while anyways, since making other farms is easier (ex. cactus) and those other farms earn more money per money invested into it. In the mean time while they use those initial farms I'm sure they will naturally get the quest points needed to get the perk, since the quests give good starting rewards like vote keys and mana. And if players do manage to get an Iron Golem spawner very early on, I'm sure there are people on the server who wouldn't mind placing it for them on their island.