Ni4c6766

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ni4c
Ni4c
ELITE
Ratings
100 10
idk if I had a mac definitely an iPhone. It's really seamless to use with other apple products. I constantly like using other phones because I like seeing the new features in each one. The flip phones are cool in concept, but they have many issues, so I never switch. The nothing phones have a design that stands out, but I wouldn't mainly use it. I mostly use the iPhone 14 pro max, but if Samsung makes the flip 6 better in their next launch, I might switch. The flip 5 isn't enough to make me switch yet.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Y'all. Google Pixels. They are so powerful and you can do pretty much anything on it, download APKs, take amazing pictures, and more.
However it doesn't have as many customizable settings, but that's okay when your camera can zoom in THIRTY TIMES. Also the battery life is incredible.

I dislike Apple, not only are they practically downgrading their phones and charging more for them, but they also have weird looking cameras lol
I have the Google Pixel 7 (Pro) and it has 2 cameras, it looks really good and they are extremely powerful. I mean just look at this
Screenshot_20230903-190414.png
It looks so nice

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 300
Y'all. Google Pixels. They are so powerful and you can do pretty much anything on it, download APKs, take amazing pictures, and more.
However it doesn't have as many customizable settings, but that's okay when your camera can zoom in THIRTY TIMES. Also the battery life is incredible.

I dislike Apple, not only are they practically downgrading their phones and charging more for them, but they also have weird looking cameras lol
I have the Google Pixel 7 (Pro) and it has 2 cameras, it looks really good and they are extremely powerful. I mean just look at this
View attachment 69664
It looks so nice
Was this a sponsor?

Ni4c6766

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ni4c
Ni4c
ELITE
Ratings
100 10
acrellux as a tech nerd I can say that you have good points, but some of your facts are wrong. You said it has 2 cameras when it has 3. Also, they aren't that powerful for a flagship. They use the G2 chip instead of the QUALCOMM snapdragon 8 gen 2 which is much faster. The main draw to the pixel is its intelligence. They pixel has really good software that's why people buy it. Also, 30x zoom isn't crazy the iphone has the same thing but not as good. The s23 ultra has 100x zoom. I will say that the zoom on the pixel is crisp though, so anyways have a good day.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
acrellux as a tech nerd I can say that you have good points, but some of your facts are wrong. You said it has 2 cameras when it has 3. Also, they aren't that powerful for a flagship. They use the G2 chip instead of the QUALCOMM snapdragon 8 gen 2 which is much faster. The main draw to the pixel is its intelligence. They pixel has really good software that's why people buy it. Also, 30x zoom isn't crazy the iphone has the same thing but not as good. The s23 ultra has 100x zoom. I will say that the zoom on the pixel is crisp though, so anyways have a good day.
100x ZOOM??!? Dang