Skin Jumper

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Heya there Jack!

If you wish to submit this map, you can always do that under the "map submissions" tab.
Sadly this course is a skin and thus pixel art, if you didn't know, pixel art isn't accepted anymore. I however do like that you used different kinds of blocks: normal, fence and ladder. I think you would be able to make nice courses in the future.

Feel free to PM me on the forums or discord (Txilsy#7117), or hit me up in-game, if you need any help!

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Jack, Kirsty basically said the most things already.
1. Wrong forum part
2. Wrong format
3. We don't accepted pixel art at the moment.

You can also pm me ingame or on here, if you need help or when Txilsy is not online!

Shron

Ratings
1 3
Ok are you aloud to build house's or islands
and how do you become moderator do you buy it.
i really like the parkour im not a popular youtuber but
i think this sever will be really succesful

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Ok are you aloud to build house's or islands
and how do you become moderator do you buy it.
i really like the parkour im not a popular youtuber but
i think this sever will be really succesful
You are allowed to build houses and islands, as long as you make sure there is a certain theme connected to it. (Preferably an original one!)

You don't buy moderator. You can apply for helper at a specific server first, though they only pick around 10% of the players that apply. So be sure you are helpful in-game and have enough experience. Later on, when you're a helper, there's a possibility on getting promoted to moderator.

For any further questions, use a PM (private message) this way it's easier to reply and this thread won't get filled with other topics, other than the original one.