KiKi_Vanilla

Dedicated Member
VIP+
KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
A good idea to make Skywars more popular and interesting is to add titles according to the player's stats. I love Skywars and I really want to make it a cool place for all players to join since it's not exactly number 1 server :D Some Title ideas are:
[Warrior] This dedicated player has killed a vast majority of other players and dominated many matches. He/She has killed 2000 or more players and won 500 or more games and truly deserves their title!
[Lucky] This user has taken the word 'fortune' to the next level! They have unlocked all kits, cages and arrows and has done this by gaining a wealth of gems!

[Hero] A player who has earned their place up there on the scoreboard!
[Doomed] Maybe not such a good title to achieve! :p This brave user has died 1500 times or more!

Hope you like my idea (inspiration from Tenshi <3) and feel free to comment any ideas you have and I might add them :)

- KiKi_Vanilla (VanillaIceScream)

Dr_Milkshake

Donator
Ratings
What about...

[TNT EXPERT] This person has killed over [insert number here] with by blowing them up with TNT! <3

Hope this helps!

Andre

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Anndre
Anndre
ELITE
Ratings
102 7
well the fortune thingy doesn't work and u cant get everything, like right now i technically have everything because its glitched
[DOUBLEPOST=1446117313][/DOUBLEPOST]also warrior sounds more like a kills title

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
I like it! Reminds me of skywars 2.0 ( ahhh these old days, where I was Skyking...) but thats another story!
The only problem is the rank "Lucky"... (well more of a suggestion) is that unlock every kits will DEFINATLY need sponser ranks....to unlock SPONSER kit...No one else can unlock sponser kit without sponser.
(Well thats makes them "Lucky: XD )

So you could change it to like every cube of fourtune kits if you want to be more "Fair" or keep it as in a VERY "Lucky" Title! XD
[DOUBLEPOST=1446117390][/DOUBLEPOST]
well the fortune thingy doesn't work and u cant get everything, like right now i technically have everything because its glitched
[DOUBLEPOST=1446117313][/DOUBLEPOST]also warrior sounds more like a kills title
Well I only need drugs kit XD...
Sometimes I think the machine is rigged...Like you said XD

Andre

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Anndre
Anndre
ELITE
Ratings
102 7
I like it! Reminds me of skywars 2.0 ( ahhh these old days, where I was Skyking...) but thats another story!
The only problem is the rank "Lucky"... (well more of a suggestion) is that unlock every kits will DEFINATLY need sponser ranks....to unlock SPONSER kit...No one else can unlock sponser kit without sponser.
(Well thats makes them "Lucky: XD )

So you could change it to like every cube of fourtune kits if you want to be more "Fair" or keep it as in a VERY "Lucky" Title! XD
[DOUBLEPOST=1446117390][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I only need drugs kit XD...
Sometimes I think the machine is rigged...Like you said XD
xD when i was on my last kit I was like "ITS RIGGED, THIS GAME IS RIGGED!" and I did not play skywars for like a week on
[DOUBLEPOST=1446117865][/DOUBLEPOST]
A good idea to make Skywars more popular and interesting is to add titles according to the player's stats. I love Skywars and I really want to make it a cool place for all players to join since it's not exactly number 1 server :D Some Title ideas are:
[Warrior] This dedicated player has killed a vast majority of other players and dominated many matches. He/She has killed 2000 or more players and won 500 or more games and truly deserves their title!
[Lucky] This user has taken the word 'fortune' to the next level! They have unlocked all kits, cages and arrows and has done this by gaining a wealth of gems!

[Doomed] Maybe not such a good title to achieve! :p This brave user has died 1500 times or more!

Hope you like my idea (inspiration from Tenshi <3) and feel free to comment any ideas you have and I might add them :)

and theres only one person who could get the doomed title so lower it down maybe?

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1

I love your idea!!! And maybe some titles more, I would really like to play skywars that way.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I like the idea. But I think it needs some more work. More titles will be necessary so a vast amount of people can get them on Minevast.

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
I remember the old Skywars Titles in 2.0 :p
Noob|| Swordsman|| Sniper|| Marksman|| Warrior||

Ninja|| Assassin||
SkyKnight|| SkyKing|| SkyMaster||

[DOUBLEPOST=1464440484][/DOUBLEPOST]
xD when i was on my last kit I was like "ITS RIGGED, THIS GAME IS RIGGED!" and I did not play skywars for like a week on
[DOUBLEPOST=1446117865][/DOUBLEPOST]
and theres only one person who could get the doomed title so lower it down maybe?
Im pretty sure I would get all of this ranks :p