so far with this community......

Ratings
Hello fellow Manacubians and staff to whoever reads this post, well ive really enjoyed this server and the staff have been pretty good overall.
As for the game modes on here....
Survival: pretty good and pretty fun and the community with the survival aspect is pretty good and it is a good presentation of default survival almost and the staff are nice and are helpful.
Kitpvp and parkour well the staff on there are good i guess and its fun and the community on both can be a kinda toxic a little bit.

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Calm down, edgelord. I think it's time for bed, you seem cranky.

Ratings
I mean Parkour players can be toxic, but don't rate every Parkour player like that! <3
Every server has a good community somewhere, and I'm glad that you're enjoying the server ^^
Best regards,
dzma

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Ratings
10 2
Hello fellow Manacubians and staff to whoever reads this post, well ive really enjoyed this server and the staff have been pretty good overall.
As for the game modes on here....
Survival: pretty good and pretty fun and the community with the survival aspect is pretty good and it is a good presentation of default survival almost and the staff are nice and are helpful.
Kitpvp and parkour well the staff on there are good i guess and its fun and the community on both can be a kinda toxic a little bit.
i like the term manacubians keep it up

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
If you join parkour when I'm unmuted I'll make sure to absolutely punish you with my words, crushing not only your ego but your mental health. You should be thankful that I'm currently muted for a week, but when my time is done, you better watch out.
nerd not even perm muted