Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Map Creator: KKryptonic

Jumps: 35

Difficulty: Easy

This map is based of one of my favorite things, space.

This is part 1 of the map and I will make another map that has the other planets Jupiter, Saturn and etc.

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Hello KKryptonic,
I see you've made a submission for the Parkour server. Unfortunately I have two problems with this map.
1. This jump is near impossible if it is possible because you hit your head on the green block. (Myself and another player tried 20+ times)
2015-10-18_22.42.50.png

2. The planets aren't detailed like at all, making the theme terrible in my opinion.
I rated you shouldn't make a part two because you should make part one better first.
~Preston <3

xBejja

Donator
Ratings
I like the idea of the map but Preston is right. I think you should improve this pk with more details. I can't test your pk because my WiFi isn't working right now (I'm writing this on my phone). Otherwise the theme is pretty cool. I don't think we have a space pk like yours on the server so hope you'll improve your pk.

~Bejja

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Rejected, the parkour seems to have been deleted, I cannot find it. If I have simply missed it, please reply and tell me where it is located to have it re-judged, for now, its denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.