SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello,

I shall be putting your map into ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Your map will now be discussed amongst other judges.

Please be patient as this may take some time. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to start a conversation with me on the forums or message me on discord Hayley#1882.

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello,

Unfortunately, your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, so good job on that!

The build itself needs to have some overall shaping changes. The right hand is disproportionate in comparison to the build and there needs to be a left hand. The shaping of the body does not have any "curves" and seems to be world-edited (//cyl). In addition, the legs need to blend better into the rest of the body. The shoulders protrude out of the frame of the body. They are disjoined from the body rather than flowing with it. Due to one of the interior builds, the bottom of soos does not have great shaping at the back and is very square. Lastly, the "Mystery Shack" needs to be textured a as it is currently lacking finer details.

There was some great variation & creative jumps, so good job on that! The parkour itself needs some consistency changes throughout. Feel free to message me on discord for further details.

This looks like a lot but please do not be discouraged, this is a very good start & we hope to see more maps from you in the future.
If you have further questions, do not hesitate to message me on discord hayleyxx

Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.