Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Heya Kiri, I think this map could be accepted, but here's the downside.

it lacks detail. I feel like you should be texturing the white pillars with some other blocks like iron, wool, diorite and the red on top could also be retextured to like redstone blocks, red wool, red clay/terracotta, and so much more.

This build has potential, but it needs better detail.

BDOsborne

Forum Expert
Ratings
265 1
Heya Kiri, I think this map could be accepted, but here's the downside.

it lacks detail. I feel like you should be texturing the white pillars with some other blocks like iron, wool, diorite and the red on top could also be retextured to like redstone blocks, red wool, red clay/terracotta, and so much more.

This build has potential, but it needs better detail.

i agree, and even adding detail might not help that much with the bland interiors.

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
Currently revamping map

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
Finished the Revamp

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Heya,

I regret to inform you that your map has been REJECTED.
The theme is original, so good job on that.

The build is accurate; however, there could be some more texturing and detailing. Fox example, the bottom terrain could do with some more shaping as you can see the world edit from it. You could also try and texture the ground with other blocks too. The bottom pathing could be a different block as it currently blends into the housing from above. Add some more lighting and detailing in the pillars themselves as they're currently quite dark and lack detail.

The parkour is the main concern. It does fit the length and difficulty for the most part, so good job on that! There is quite a bit of "fake variation" where you add jumps to make it feel as though there's more variation. It felt quite random in that sense. Some jumps/chains/checkpoints were a lot harder than others and some parts were just generally too hard.

We hope to see more maps from you in the future!
Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.