Spawn Player Heads with NBTTags.

TheCrimulo

Donator
Hi, I was trying to get some players head finding it on the FreshCoal database (heads.freshcoal.com), but I can't only get the head on /give and with NBTs i.e: Hot Chocolate Head: (/give @p skull 1 3 SkullOwner:{Id:"3c534489-c08b-4c4f-a5ec-9bd9934be7c4",Properties:{textures:[{Value:"eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvNDExNTExYmRkNTViY2I4MjgwM2M4MDM5ZjFjMTU1ZmQ0MzA2MjYzNmUyM2Q0ZDQ2YzRkNzYxYzA0ZDIyYzIifX19"}]}}}).
As you can see in the Orange text, the SkullOwner tag is using his UUID, /ph spawn and /i can't use Tags or UUIDs, in the Lime text, are the head properties, also I need them, so, how I can get that heads using the UUID, and not using /ph spawn or /i. I tried spawning it in a SinglePlayer world without the DisplayName, and, I only get the UUID, not the name, so please, help me. I repeat: I can't use /ph spawn <usr> or /i skull...

Thanks,
TheCrimulo

Last edited:
Using /ph spawn <username> would be the same as spawning in with /give using a UUID. Pretty sure you don't have access to /give either on Creative

TheCrimulo

Donator
But I haven't got the Username, and I tried using the UUID and don't work, I think is a Internet Generated head, like from Dragnoz.

D

Deleted member 643

Hi, I was trying to get some players head finding it on the FreshCoal database (heads.freshcoal.com), but I can't only get the head on /give and with NBTs i.e: Hot Chocolate Head: (/give @p skull 1 3 SkullOwner:{Id:"3c534489-c08b-4c4f-a5ec-9bd9934be7c4",Properties:{textures:[{Value:"eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvNDExNTExYmRkNTViY2I4MjgwM2M4MDM5ZjFjMTU1ZmQ0MzA2MjYzNmUyM2Q0ZDQ2YzRkNzYxYzA0ZDIyYzIifX19"}]}}}).
As you can see in the Orange text, the SkullOwner tag is using his UUID, /ph spawn and /i can't use Tags or UUIDs, in the Lime text, are the head properties, also I need them, so, how I can get that heads using the UUID, and not using /ph spawn or /i. I tried spawning it in a SinglePlayer world without the DisplayName, and, I only get the UUID, not the name, so please, help me. I repeat: I can't use /ph spawn <usr> or /i skull...

Thanks,
TheCrimulo
.If its a internet generated head it is not authenticated with minecraft.net so the head is technically not in the game and that is why it works in single player and not multiplayer. But you can just google chocolate skin and find the ign and copy and paste the ign in you are making this way more complicated then it should be.

TheCrimulo

Donator
.If its a internet generated head it is not authenticated with minecraft.net so the head is technically not in the game and that is why it works in single player and not multiplayer. But you can just google chocolate skin and find the ign and copy and paste the ign in you are making this way more complicated then it should be.
Ok, thank you so much.