Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Hey, everyone! I just want to suggest to the staff of MInevastia about how we should ban /speed in /warp pvp. For those of you that don't know, Vast and Sponsor rank can access /speed, even in PvP. What this post is about is to ban the use of /speed in /warp pvp. /warp pvp is a place to go where you can upgrade your unarmed, swords and axes levels, while also had ing the chance to collect player heads. BUt what makes this experience unfair is that fact that if a Vast or Sponsor is in pvp with you, they will most likely have /speed on them, particularly /speed 10 (the fastest speed). This prohibits you from leveling up, collecting player heads, and most importantly, having fun. MANY people I have spoken to always say that they don't like to go on KitPvp because they get insta-killed most times, and Skyblock PvP is anyone's fair game. But when someone comes bolting in with /speed, it just ruins the experience. Overall, please just ban /speed in Skyblock PvP. I really do believe it will do much more good than bad. Thanx u!

~Careening

P.S. I'm currently working on a new, slightly fancier Skyblock PVP arena ^-^

The Doctor

VIP+
dan1116307
dan1116307
VIP+
Ratings
18 2
Hey, everyone! I just want to suggest to the staff of MInevastia about how we should ban /speed in /warp pvp. For those of you that don't know, Vast and Sponsor rank can access /speed, even in PvP. What this post is about is to ban the use of /speed in /warp pvp. /warp pvp is a place to go where you can upgrade your unarmed, swords and axes levels, while also had ing the chance to collect player heads. BUt what makes this experience unfair is that fact that if a Vast or Sponsor is in pvp with you, they will most likely have /speed on them, particularly /speed 10 (the fastest speed). This prohibits you from leveling up, collecting player heads, and most importantly, having fun. MANY people I have spoken to always say that they don't like to go on KitPvp because they get insta-killed most times, and Skyblock PvP is anyone's fair game. But when someone comes bolting in with /speed, it just ruins the experience. Overall, please just ban /speed in Skyblock PvP. I really do believe it will do much more good than bad. Thanx u!

~Careening

P.S. I'm currently working on a new, slightly fancier Skyblock PVP arena ^-^
@Careening i agree with you mate

And how fancy? You should send me a sneak peak

Scuzz

MVP
Quawk
Quawk
MVP
Ratings
98 3
I would say to just reduce the speed to a lower number than 10 so maybe /speed 1-5 or something.

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
I believe all of the commands that create unfair advantages should be banned. These include /j (/jumpto), /d (/disguise) and MOST IMPORTANTLY /speed.
-Cheech <3