/stack and /blocks

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hey guys, Toby here with yet again another darn good suggestion. All skyblock players like iron, And diamonds, and redstone....
Yet when we buy it in stacks, Who wants the plain ore?
Adding /stack or /blocks will be so much help to those of us who want to turn all the ore into blocks right away.

I want some opinions on this, So please comment! Love you all~
-Toby

Andre

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Anndre
Anndre
ELITE
Ratings
102 7
YESSSS!!! I've been meaning to post something like this about /blocks but i forgot the command xD thank for this, also this would be a very good thing to add in skyblock, because i hate crafting a full inventory of iron ;-;.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I want the ores for levelling mcmmo. But I can understand wanting the other as well. Just don't take away my ores please. :rolleyes:

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
This would help with Zombie Pigman Grinders, IG grinders, and others. You could quickly do /block and there! EZ.

By the way, when you say ore, you mean the gem right? Like a diamond, emerald, gold ingot etc.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
This would help with Zombie Pigman Grinders, IG grinders, and others. You could quickly do /block and there! EZ.

By the way, when you say ore, you mean the gem right? Like a diamond, emerald, gold ingot etc.
Yes, It would be the gem. Please dont bump dead threads as well :)