Staff is really cringe, same with the player base, you wanna click this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANEPICFLYINGPAKI

Dedicated Member
Ratings
27 39
When I first came here, it was manageable, but @celestiiia has really upset my teenage hormones and I am now having to take pills to calm myself down, I now have contracted OCD and also have a phobia of veins, arachnids, manacube staff, forum nerds, nipples, fat hands and my own foot, I would like to tell u guys how upset I am, the other day when taking drugs from my dealer I literally said “Unhand thy methamphetamine”

I was forum banned for a week for saying this, “used to, I used to kill p3 ppl in p1 and p1 ppl in jugg haha nowadays wtf else is there to play :p” because it is a serial crime and I have now been registered on the manacube register as a registered vocabulary offender. This truly upset me as the next day I drove my car into a curb... I hope this is not deleted and it makes your quarantine.

Lastly, can I just say how cringe it is to encounter invalid egirls and eboys such as Paige and the other moderators. Last night I was watching Family Guy and I turned the lights off, instantly I saw Paige and celestiiia making out I saw their pfps ‘doing it’ and I worried for the world (insert earth emoji)

Honestly had a blast writing this, fuck the world, fuck everyone I love and hate my life but that’s how it works, don’t delete this thread

I’ll give away 5 toe pics if this thread gets to 40 replies

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
[Warned 3/3] I'm...sorry you feel this way about some of the ManaCube community and players, but this is not the place to express any negative experiences. In the future, please use our Support site to report staff or players if you feel that are behaving inappropriately.
Secondly, this post has discussed some inappropriate topics, including you repeating what you were first forum banned for, thus a third warning point has been issued. Despite this, have a great day or night!

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
I'm sorry you felt you weren't deserving of your warning, however what you quoted wasn't actually why I warned you, you were warned for rude & derogatory comments towards a group of people in the manacube community.

As Quinny said above, you may always file a staff report if you believe I was wrong in punishing you, but this area of the forums is not the right place to do so.

Have a good day/night,
Cele <3

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
swag`.jpg

ANEPICFLYINGPAKI

Dedicated Member
Ratings
27 39
[Warned 3/3] I'm...sorry you feel this way about some of the ManaCube community and players, but this is not the place to express any negative experiences. In the future, please use our Support site to report staff or players if you feel that are behaving inappropriately.
Secondly, this post has discussed some inappropriate topics, including you repeating what you were first forum banned for, thus a third warning point has been issued. Despite this, have a great day or night!
shutup lol diff people have diff ways of making themselves feel better and mine is pouring my heart out if you don’t like it then that’s a you problem

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Well I meant, you've got your opinion across and I'm not judging you but ManaCube isn't really a place for what you were doing so I understand why you were punished.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I'm just gonna pull out the popcorn on this one, this just got interesting, truly I'm fascinated. I'm just gonna say this once- I'm more cringe than the staff so HAH :)
no seriously, the staff are amazing.
edit: someone plz gimme #1 cringe furry *pleading face emote but that isn't a thing on the forums*

Cheesmani

MVP+
COWynn
COWynn
MVP+
Ratings
7 1
I'm just gonna pull out the popcorn on this one, this just got interesting, truly I'm fascinated. I'm just gonna say this once- I'm more cringe than the staff so HAH :)
no seriously, the staff are amazing.
edit: someone plz gimme #1 cringe furry *pleading face emote but that isn't a thing on the forums*
u can have a medal, also u got a base near mine on survival o_O

ANEPICFLYINGPAKI

Dedicated Member
Ratings
27 39
I had an absolute blast reading these replies, can’t really say I care as I would be lying. Yes let’s erase the whole point of this thread and have a nice community discussion on my fucking thread! I mean, the most important thing is the edaters, staff and known players are satisfied! I live to serve you in the verbal abuse department! Yes! It’s funny as I would expect ***** to repeatedly ping their known friends and mods, and also dm advertising in “Discord Manacube Giveaways!” server! 99% of you don’t have a clue about what I’m getting out here, the other 1% have a fragment of soft tissue which they call a brain.

News flash my drillas, you’re customising special descriptions of yourselves and actively anticipating people to click on your threads or thirsty eboys to hop into your forum conversations and edate there too! I do find you to be similar to the foolish children with anime pfps and entering nitro giveaways, along with begging ur mommy for money to go to the corner shop to buy ur £1 sweets before school, half of you are indecent mongols, the rest of you are fools, useless swines, filthy trannies, sitting in their bed all day with their iPhone SE’s getting dirty in there, imaginarily thinking about having a partner, I pity you all and may the lord have sympathy upon your poor poor souls

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I’m going to go ahead and lock this thread, Jordy’s behavior has been unnecessary, so he has been issued 3 warning points. Continuation of this thread only feeds into that behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.