Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
|Public Staff Applications (+ Now Open)

As of this post, staff applications are now open! We've also decided to make Staff Applications public.

While of course some players opinions will be biased and need to be taken with a grain of salt, the community undoubtedly knows a lot of the players better than our Helper Management team.

We value and would like to hear peoples opinions about potential staff members. After all, the staff members are here to serve the community, and the communities input should be heard.

We've also changed the questions, and have removed the personal questions.

Click the Title to see full news post ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=

Click Here to read more about this
Click Here to see staff requirements
Click Here to submit a staff application

|OG Title / General Toxicity

Recently there has been a lot of toxicity directed towards Will/Graser and the new players that they're bringing to our community. We had hoped that you would've shown them respect and been welcoming but they've been meet with a lot of toxicity and negativity. They've simply come here to help us grow the server and develop new interesting ideas/games for you all to play on!

This toxicity is the last thing that any of us want and Will has brought up the idea of an OG title (in old MV colours) for all the verteran MineVast players as a peace offering to show that Will and Graser do care about both new and old members of our community.

We hope that moving forward you will all be more welcoming and respectful to the new players. Sure chat might get a little chaotic at times but really who cares, it normally only lasts an hour or two and you can simply ignore it or /ignore certain players that you dont want to deal with.

With these new title please know that we're going to be cracking down on people who are being disrespectful and your title may also be removed. Please help us in showing these new comers what an amazing community we are!

You can claim your OG title at https://goo.gl/KXVFMF

Last edited:

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
I am looking forward to the addition of the Hex Chests or the Black Market in general. Looks like an awesome idea. I also really really like the suggestion by Will and addition of the OG Title for older player. Keep up the great work and updated higher staff :D

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Love the Og title already :3 It gives the older players something to hold on to. The chest idea is great and I'm looking forward to the new addictions!

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Awesome, looking forward to using my sweet new title (Now what about the super og's? :p) Also curious to see what new faces will apply for the staff team (Good luck to you all!)

That defeats the point of having an OG tag lmao, pre August 12th 2016 isn't Original at all. I've been playing since Christmas 2013, ViceRow days and I can't display my name alongside an 'OG' tag because I've never donated to the server. It should have been called 'MV' not 'OG'.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Nice! However, I have had Sponsor before August 12th, but I won that from a rank upgrade and now, I can't get the OG tag. Is there anyway I can still get the tag?

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
That defeats the point of having an OG tag lmao, pre August 12th 2016 isn't Original at all. I've been playing since Christmas 2013, ViceRow days and I can't display my name alongside an 'OG' tag because I've never donated to the server. It should have been called 'MV' not 'OG'.
Yet you just registered your forum account today. Ur not even og m8

i cant claim my og title T-T and i had my rank before august 12 2016
Nice! However, I have had Sponsor before August 12th, but I won that from a rank upgrade and now, I can't get the OG tag. Is there anyway I can still get the tag?
Usernames?

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9