microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
A cross over of Statue of Liberty and the Minecraft villager
  • Username: microgear
  • Map name: statue of villagery
  • Photos of your Parkour: see attached
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot v microgear 2 (its the one on the left)
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Hard
  • Number of jumps (Optional): Around 70 jumps
  • this map includes fun parkour which is varied and matches the difficulty of (hard) Screenshot 2020-11-24 at 22.18.11.png

Attachments

Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
I like how there is many different styles of parkour but it doesn't overpower the actual build.
Thankyou for your feedback but I do think that the build is one of the best bits of the map if u look at the thumbnail there is not much I can do too make that build any better and if u think it can get better please give me some ideas.

Ratings
Thankyou for your feedback but I do think that the build is one of the best bits of the map if u look at the thumbnail there is not much I can do too make that build any better and if u think it can get better please give me some ideas.
I wasn't saying the build is bad, I was just saying the parkour doesn't make the build messy

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello microgear,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is a bit unoriginal, as we already have a map based off of the Minecraft villager (Villager.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here and clicking on the google doc in the thread: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is somewhat accurate to what you were going for; however, I recommend using different types of blocks because right now the cobble and the regular stone don't blend very well.
The parkour is varied throughout, and the length and difficulty of the course are okay for the hard difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.