Not open for further replies.

dynohugz

VIP
dynohugz
dynohugz
VIP
Ratings
16 1
I personally think your parkour is really good, and I love all the unique jumps that I haven't seen other people do before. I can't see anything wrong with it and I hope it gets accepted :D

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435

Island themed, unoriginal

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The parkour and build are very good. Hopefully these can help boost a not-so-original-looking theme. Good luck.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, your map submission has been REJECTED. Here is my input:

Theme: We don't have any spike-themed maps, but as Noah said the floating island theme is unoriginal - be sure to check the Parkour List before building a map to make sure your idea is unique.
Build: The build was decent. I like the shaping of the spike, but the build did not have much block variety or detail. The top of the build was very boring and it would've been nice to have something cool-looking up there instead of just a tree (I did like your tree though).
Parkour: The parkour was the right length of an EXPERT map, but the majority of the map was too easy. To add onto that, there was quite a bit of floating parkour (especially in the beginning) which made your build look quite messy - I would like to see you incorporate more of the parkour into the build. The parkour was somewhat varied, with chests, ladders, blocks/walls and trapdoors, but you could use a bit more variety. Try to reduce the amount of ladder jumps and instead add jumps with water, ice, soul sand, heads, lily pads, anvils, flower pots, etc. to make your parkour more interesting.

I hope to see more map submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.