Not open for further replies.

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Make sure to read the important section of the map submissions thread. Read the instructions, and put it in the format :)

Arky__

Arky__
Arky__
Ratings
what do i have to do? im not the best reader
Submission Format:
  • Username(s)
  • Map name
  • Photos of your Parkour (Optional)
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane, Dropper) (You are also free making Donator maps)
  • Number of jumps (Optional)

Submission Format:
  • Username(s)
  • Map name
  • Photos of your Parkour (Optional)
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane, Dropper) (You are also free making Donator maps)
  • Number of jumps (Optional)
okgamerYT
SUBmap
i think u can warp to okgamerYT
i would say medium

is this good?

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello okgamerYT,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
In regards to your theme, we already have a YouTube themed map (PlayButton); thus, your theme is unoriginal. Click here for the parkour map list! I would advise you to check to make sure that your theme is original before building!
The build is lacking in detail, depth and is also mainly floating blocks with no "main build". I recommend creating a base for your map and incorporating the parkour within it to ensure that it is more localized.
In regards to the parkour, it is mainly floating blocks, which is typically no longer accepted. Your map fits the length of a medium but the difficulty is inconsistent, so try to balance this out to match your difficulty more! The blocks used in your parkour are unvaried, thus I advise the use of blocks such as flower pots, player heads, water, fences and fence gates, to spice up the course and make it more enjoyable.[Jash]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.