Ratings
255 2
Map Creator: GamersDecision
Map Name: Sudoku
/plot home GamersDecision
Map Difficulty: Expert
Jumps: 94
Checkpoints: 9

Thanks for checking out my submission! Any of piece of critique or advice is greatly appreciated! :)
EDIT: I have changed the build a little, adding some details above the sudoku to make it look like it's more of a sudoku notebook rather than just a simple flat sudoku puzzle. Hopefully I succeeded in making the map more attractive this way. The picture is now slightly inaccurate to what the map actually looks like. :)
EDIT 2: The backside of the build (which isn't shown here) is now completely different than what it originally was. It's now more detailed and more colorful than before. Just in case anyone tested this map earlier and saw the backside!
2020-05-25_11.14.48.png

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Could this be considered 3D pixel art?

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Could this be considered 3D pixel art?
Yeah it really could. I'm kinda worried about that too. However I think there isn't a very good way to make this theme otherwise so hopefully it's okay. (cough cough, if you think there's something I should change then do say here xDDD)

JustKyrO

Dedicated Member
MVP+
JustKyrO
JustKyrO
MVP+
Ratings
53 1
Maybe make it one of those sudoku books so it has more depth (you can add a page on the side which would be solved I imagine- if it’s on the left side- and add some design and pages on the back maybe)

JustKyrO

Dedicated Member
MVP+
JustKyrO
JustKyrO
MVP+
Ratings
53 1
This is probs way too difficult but the page on the left could be curved inwards since that’s how most pages are (just an idea) Good luck!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello GamersDecision! Unfortunately, I will be rejecting your map.

The theme is original, as we don't have any Sudoku maps (although there are other maps based on similar styles of games).

The build is accurate to the theme, but it's somewhat pixel art-y, even with the added details. Unfortunately, I think it's just an issue with the theme itself.

The parkour is good in terms of variation and length. However, it was rather difficult overall for an expert, and there were several jumps that I would consider much more suitable for an insane.

Thank you for submitting your map! We hope to see more from you in the future. If you have any questions, contact me on Discord (MCBYT#2023).​

Status
Not open for further replies.