Suggestion : General prices for items on auction house

quinncia

ELITE
MysteryVan
MysteryVan
ELITE
Ratings
12 1
I think to help newer players for next season we can add a general list of the average price for items such as netherite and xp. This could help people to not overprice or get a bad deal. I am not sure if this is possible, but if prices change the auction house can take that data and make a new average on that item. Things like specific vaults/name tags with names do not need averages.

Last edited:

PenguinBlaze

PATRON
Penguin_blaze
Penguin_blaze
Patron
Ratings
43 16
not a bad idea, but it would take a while to make and tbh most ppl know price and can tell ppl.

PenguinBlaze

PATRON
Penguin_blaze
Penguin_blaze
Patron
Ratings
43 16
and if they do this the season could be delayed, might be better for either it not to come or be a half way thru ssn update

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,330 82
Usually some players will band together and create threads/guides when new seasons are released, but it can take a while to figure out the costs of items just as it takes time to get used to the new economies.

I think this is a very useful idea though, and feel you got inspiration for this from RQ’s recent pricing guide for Asgard which definitely was a success. Prices rarely fluctuate much, especially for items like dragonfruits/bombs, so it does just depend!