Suggestion - Mining Level Sell Multiplier

Do you think this would be a good addition? If so, which option do you like the most?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Reflective

MVP+
Reflective
Reflective
MVP+
Ratings
There's currently not much use for mining level on Olympus besides the Hephaestus rebirth challenge, so something I thought of was an increased sell multiplier that you gain from increasing your mining level. I've had a few ideas for increments and frequencies, and I've based the following examples on myself (80 mining level, 1.25x multiplier, ~400k per inventory).
  1. +0.01 every level (2.05x multiplier, ~820k per inventory)
  2. +0.01 every 10 levels (1.33x multiplier, ~532k per inventory)
  3. +0.05 every 10 levels (1.65x multiplier, ~660k per inventory)
Obviously, there are more potential options, but these are the three that I feel are most fitting. I personally think option 2 is best as it's not a substantial increase but it would still be a nice reward.

Thank you for reading. Any feedback is appreciated :)

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
There's currently not much use for mining level on Olympus besides the Hephaestus rebirth challenge, so something I thought of was an increased sell multiplier that you gain from increasing your mining level. I've had a few ideas for increments and frequencies, and I've based the following examples on myself (80 mining level, 1.25x multiplier, ~400k per inventory).
  2. +0.01 every 10 levels (1.33x multiplier, ~532k per inventory)
  3. +0.05 every 10 levels (1.65x multiplier, ~660k per inventory)
Obviously, there are more potential options, but these are the three that I feel are most fitting. I personally think option 2 is best as it's not a substantial increase but it would still be a nice reward.

Thank you for reading. Any feedback is appreciated :)
It's not a bad idea, however, I believe that it shouldn't stay with you through rebirths.

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
So you lose mining level upon rebirthing?
No, mining level stays throughout rebirth/ascension. So does mining multiplier if you have it via rebirth/ranks. I'm saying that multipliers you get for every 10 mining levels, should be reset every rebirth. Or it should be a mutliplier x###, so every 10 levels or every /ru you get a little boost.

Sev75

VIP
6_9_
6_9_
VIP
Ratings
No, mining level stays throughout rebirth/ascension. So does mining multiplier if you have it via rebirth/ranks. I'm saying that multipliers you get for every 10 mining levels, should be reset every rebirth. Or it should be a mutliplier x###, so every 10 levels or every /ru you get a little boost.
That's a good Idea for denying boosting

Twixxy

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
LimitedTwix
LimitedTwix
Patron+
Ratings
105 3
its a good idea but i think there should be a limit to it, like with the:
like for example a max of +.25 for this one.
but i do support this idea.