Suggestions for Survival

Ratings
Trading: I know there is already a /trade feature on survival as it is, but this requires the person to be within 15 blocks of the person they are trading with. Perhaps it would make things easier and less annoying if you were able to trade with another player from anywhere on the map.
Money Withdraw: Add a feature to /withdraw money from your account into a bank note to be able to trade with players with the /trade feature instead of having to trust that they will pay and oftentimes don't.
XP Bottling: Add a feature to allow you to /bottle an amount of xp so that it can be traded or sold on the auction house for those that may need it.
Upgrading Spawners: Add a feature to allow spawners to be upgraded to allow increased drop rates, different dropped loot depending on the level of the spawner, and possibly more xp per kill.

Ratings
I'm adding Lottery to the list.
Lottery: Have a server lottery where people can buy tickets for like 5000 and the money pooled is the prize money every couple hours or so.

Archon

MVP+
archonists
archonists
MVP+
Ratings
73 1
Trading: I know there is already a /trade feature on survival as it is, but this requires the person to be within 15 blocks of the person they are trading with. Perhaps it would make things easier and less annoying if you were able to trade with another player from anywhere on the map.
I feel like the 15-block range was implemented so that people still had to go out of their way to /trade. If you make it global, players will be able to not really "socialize" beyond teleporting. I mean, to be fair, you do usually just teleport, trade, then leave; but still.
Neutral to this addition.​

Money Withdraw: Add a feature to /withdraw money from your account into a bank note to be able to trade with players with the /trade feature instead of having to trust that they will pay and oftentimes don't.
Multiple large networks have this addition and I don't know why ManaCube doesn't. It allows for players to be more trusting and welcoming to newer traders since there's a reduced chance for scam unless you're oblivious or not paying attention.
Positive to this addition.​

XP Bottling: Add a feature to allow you to /bottle an amount of xp so that it can be traded or sold on the auction house for those that may need it.
I believe this is a donor perk already. Do /bottle in-game. It gives you EXP bottles for your level. It's not perfect, but works enough for most trades. People rarely ever trade "50 levels in xp bottles", since grinding for EXP is already so easy. All donor kits except for VIP get bottles as well afaik.

This addition is already existing.

Upgrading Spawners: Add a feature to allow spawners to be upgraded to allow increased drop rates, different dropped loot depending on the level of the spawner, and possibly more xp per kill.
I dislike this because of a few things. One, the server is already laggy enough as-is with the current amount of spawns, drops, etc. - And survival is a grindy gamemode by nature. I dislike this because it increases how OP the biggest parties are and will exponentially shift the economy. People sell a lot of drops already, I mean, just imagine the already-OP IG farms being more OP. More XP is not necessary. You can get 120 levels very quickly with a blaze farm, and again, Survival is grindy by nature.
Negative to this addition.

Lottery: Have a server lottery where people can buy tickets for like 5000 and the money pooled is the prize money every couple hours or so
This was added awhile back and was removed despite community feedback/approval to the system. It was the exact same one that was on Prison afaik, but players liked it and weren't very happy when it got removed. I personally think with some tweaks that it'll be nice to have just for fun. Again though, it was removed without a reason given from Survival less than a month ago.
Neutral to this addition.​