SunySideUp's introduction

Ratings
Hello, I'm SunySideUp :D

My irl name is Jay, and I'm fairly new to ManaCube. I joined about a week ago when a friend from another server wanted me to come onto here with him. I mostly play on the parkour server currently :)

I'll be on for a decent amount of time every day, and you will probably see me in discord pretty often, anyways, thanks for reading my introduction :D

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome SunySideup to the community, If you have any questions feel free to message me. Cya around.

Jnitz

Ratings
Hey!

You'll probably see me around parkour now and then. Don't be scared to say "Hi." Welcome to the forums/server.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Welcome to the server & forums!

I look forward to seeing you across the network. I frequent the PvP servers and sometimes Parkour if you want to drop by and say hi. :D

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to send me a message here on the forums.

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Welcome to the server @SunySideUp

Hope you have an awesome stay. Feel free to PM me if you need any help :)

Taishan

Ratings
Hello, SunySideUp,
I'm normally on the parkour server (Even though I'm terrible at parkour, xD). Nevertheless, I hope to see you around the server! ^_^

Ratings
Welcome SunySideup to the community, If you have any questions feel free to message me. Cya around.
Hey!

You'll probably see me around parkour now and then. Don't be scared to say "Hi." Welcome to the forums/server.
Welcome to the server & forums!

I look forward to seeing you across the network. I frequent the PvP servers and sometimes Parkour if you want to drop by and say hi. :D

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to send me a message here on the forums.
Welcome to the server @SunySideUp

Hope you have an awesome stay. Feel free to PM me if you need any help :)
Hello, SunySideUp,
I'm normally on the parkour server (Even though I'm terrible at parkour, xD). Nevertheless, I hope to see you around the server! ^_^

9z2

MVP
9z2
9z2
MVP
Ratings
23 2
Hey,
Welcome to both the server and forums!
Hope to see you around soon.
If you have any questions u can ask me.
U also can mostly find me on skyblock:p