What is your Discord name?
Casket#2740

What server was your punishment on
Survival

Punishment Type
Ban

Why were you punished?
Macros

Have you been banned on ManaCube before?
Yes

----- Your Appeal -----

Why should you be unbanned or unmuted?
Well i didn't know that any tipe of "Macros" is illegal.

Any evidence that could support your appeal
No, but i know now that any tipe of "Macros" is illegal

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
215 13
Hello @_Casket

Your appeal has now moved onto the reviewing process. The evidence held against you and your appeal will be discussed by the staff team. After a thorough review, we will make a ruling about your appeal/punishment status. Please be patient during this process.

If you have any concerns, questions, or additional information about your appeal, feel free to start a conversation on the Forums or message me on Discord Valgari#3283

Regards
Valgari

Ratings
Hello @_Casket

Your appeal has now moved onto the reviewing process. The evidence held against you and your appeal will be discussed by the staff team. After a thorough review, we will make a ruling about your appeal/punishment status. Please be patient during this process.

If you have any concerns, questions, or additional information about your appeal, feel free to start a conversation on the Forums or message me on Discord Valgari#3283

Regards
Valgari
Hey Valgari, so it been a while since I did my ban appeal and it’s still in reviewing process, I don’t know if I will get unbanned soon.

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
215 13
Hello @_Casket

Thank you for your patience. After speaking to other staff members and reviewing the evidence provided with your ban, we have decided to reject your appeal.
The team believes you don't understand the impact of your actions due to your two previous macro punishments where you were directed to the rules. You can familiarize yourself with our rules at https://manacube.com/rules

The evidence reviewed by the staff team has been provided

You will have 10 days to post your rebuttal. The rebuttal should include either additional evidence or another explanation of the evidence linked above. Simply apologizing for your actions or begging to be unbanned will not result in the punishment being lifted.

If you don’t wish to rebut please let me know so I can close the appeal!
If you have any questions or concerns, message me on Discord [ Valgari#3283 ] or start a conversation with me on the Forums.

Regards

Valgari

Ratings
Without disrespect, I don’t have any evidence or explanation to give that will help me with my ban appeal.

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
215 13
Hello @_Casket

Thank you for replying.
Due to your response not providing any further insight or evidence that would help you with your rebuttal do you wish for me to close this appeal.
Or do you still plan to submit a rebuttal ?

Regards,
Valgari

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
215 13
Hey @_Casket,

Since you have had decided not to submit a rebuttal and can not provide any more evidence I will be closing this Appeal.

If you wish submit a brand new appeal you may do so in 3 months.
Also please remember to understand the impact of your actions due to your two previous macro punishments where you were directed to the rules but chose to ignore them.

Before making a new Appeal we do ask you to please make yourself acquainted with out Rules : https://manacube.com/threads/manacube-network-official-rules.6943/

Also make sure to acquaint yourself with the following information regarding the use of legal and illegal modifications:https://manacube.wiki/in-game/allowed-mods

Regards,
Valgari

Status
Not open for further replies.