Votes: 2 22.2%
  • im not sure yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Div3rg3ntPVP

Donator
Ratings
5 5
okay i did some thinking, and it really isnt fair like if your pvping and a sponsor swoops in and kills u then flys up to avoid death it gets pretty annoying to everyone but the sponsors doing it

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
but they dont deserve to steal things away from us and avoid death by flying
yeah they should remove it its flying in pvp and people with /fly cant fly in pvp

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I agree completely that ALL pets should be removed in PVP. Sponsors should have them on their islands, but not in PVP. Sponsors should NOT be so OP that it is unfair to other players. That is not what they are supposed to get for their donation. And sponsors who talk like that, make the rest of them look bad. So many already dislike the perks sponsors get, no need to be arrogant and appear like they are entitled to unfair advantages in PVP.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I totally agree with Purpz I don't play skyblock too much but I think that donors should have an advantage but not this but of one.

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
Squids are too op and need to be removed from pvp to be fair how would u like to be killed by a flying thing and have no chance to get ur stuff or dieing in the void but they don't. think about that sponsors

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I agree with Purpz and with people that will like squids removed from PVP Because its unfair to the other players.

Remove Squids from PVP plz :D
#NoMoreSquids

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I agree that you are not listening, or that you do not understand. I am saying I want pets out of PVP, not taken from Sponsors. Pets and disguises were not added to Skyblock to make Sponsors OP in PVP. They were added as something fun for the islands. That is where they should stay. And, there are ways to remove pets (and disguises) from PVP without disabling their use on islands. That is what I would like to see happen.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I agree that you are not listening, or that you do not understand. I am saying I want pets out of PVP, not taken from Sponsors. Pets and disguises were not added to Skyblock to make Sponsors OP in PVP. They were added as something fun for the islands. That is where they should stay. And, there are ways to remove pets (and disguises) from PVP without disabling their use on islands. That is what I would like to see happen.
Why do you think so many people hate pvp.