ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Username: TheDesroyer7234
Map Name: TasteTheRainbow
Plot: /plot h TheDestroyer7234 2
Difficulty: Expert
Number of Jumps: 96 w/ 6 checkpoints

I've previously made a Skittle map before, but it was only one skittle and it looked a little bland. The parkour was mostly floating as well.
But with this map, I have completely started from scratch and I've involved all of the skittle colors. Each skittle has its own theme to it. I also tried to use blocks that are the same color for each skittle, and I tried to use many tools to make it look a little more interesting.
Any feedback is always great and helpful! :D

Attachments

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
parkour good
build to me is an eh because its just a oval with S on it.

so for me 0

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
parkour good
build to me is an eh because its just a oval with S on it.

so for me 0
I understand what you are saying. Even though it is just an oval, I added different blocks to make it look more interesting and so it has some depth to it as well. Also some of the skittles (the orange and green one) are facing a degree so each skittle doesn't look the same. But thank you for your opinion! :D

twistduck

twistduck
twistduck
Ratings
Looks like a fun map! I like how it is a simple concept, but it looks very good! :D Good luck

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
omg i love this theme

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey Des,

I'm sorry to tell you that this map is being rejected. While the skittle theme is original, we have many rainbow themed maps. The build is accurate to how skittles look, but they look pretty much just copy pasted and rotated a bit. This feels unavoidable, given the theme. The interiors of them look okay, although it adds to some of the confusion with the parkour.

The parkour is extremely inconsistent difficulty-wise. Some jumps would suit an insane map, while some are simple enough for an easy or medium map. The parkour was varied and mixed though, so good work as far as that.
The length of the map suits an insane practically. I also found it a bit difficult to find where to go. I was able to figure it out eventually, but it definitely wasn't easy to find my way around. Overall, the build/theme are the main issues with this map and is honestly what kept me from putting it into reviewing.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, please feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.