Teaming on kitpvp

Ratings
7 4
I personally think that if people team then there should be a ./team (name) command so that you can't kill your team mates but they have to accept it.

When your teamed I think there should be a way that you and your team can't kill each other but you can hit other people. This would be good so you don't kill your team mates or hit them.

If there is an argument between the players then there should be a way to unteam unless it means an appeal.

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
no.

Ratings
14 1
I personally dislike the idea of a special command for teaming. Its unnecessary. It will make kitpvp a bit more boring, because you wouldnt even be able to backstab people. You also wouldnt be able to go ahead and meatslap the living **** out of your teammates, which is a fun thing to do ( in my opinion ). It also disables the ability of boosting your teammate. This makes chasing enemies with your teammate a lot harder. So no thank you ^-^

Last edited:

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
It sounds like a good idea, and it would be useful, but as stated it might just be a waste of time.

Archon

MVP+
archonists
archonists
MVP+
Ratings
73 1
I'd find this counter-intuitive to what makes KitPvP, well, unique. I seeing a group of 3 team, and one of them backstabs the other and drops them both. It adds to the thrill. One minute, you're fighting a 1v3, the next, it's a 1v1v2. Adding in a special command for it, I feel, would make KitPvP far more boring in the end.

Ratings
I disagree, it is very unfair when people team. They should be warned or kicked for teaming or caught teaming. It is unfair to the player if they are 1 against 2. Teaming is annoying to me you just have to pap and fight! That's the whole idea of pvp! There may be players who disagree but I believe my own opinion's.

:)

Ratings
4 1
this should come into the game, you could add a command to enable and disable pvp. this should be a clan plugin where you have to make a clan and you set a price limit to join and you must be invited and to prevent large clans you can put a limit. this could bring more fun while pvping.