68 17
sorry this post was pointless please no one reply to this

Last edited:

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Hi Gummy,

Now, this may be based on something in one of the PVP servers, but I suggest if it is, posting this message in that topic. If this is a random or spam topic, I really don't see the point.

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Hi Gummy,

Now, this may be based on something in one of the PVP servers, but I suggest if it is, posting this message in that topic. If this is a random or spam topic, I really don't see the point.
^ If anything gummyleaf you should of posted this in the Off-topic section

Why are you making this thread? Is this because you're banned on the server and Discord?

If so then we can't answer that question not everyone seen what happened in the events that led up to you getting this ban. If you're banned and you haven't done anything you can dispute the ban against you.

Asking this here is not going to change anything I am sorry. It doesn't matter what we think. This will not change anything for your ban. You was banned for a reason if the reason is not valid like I said go and dispute it.

Click this link to start your dispute. Good luck

Last edited:

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
^ If anything gummyleaf you should of posted this in the Off-topic section

Why are you making this thread? Is this because you're banned on the server and Discord?

If so then we can't answer that question not everyone seen what happened in the events that led up to you getting this ban. If you're banned and you haven't done anything you can dispute the ban against you.

Asking this here is not going to change anything I am sorry. It doesn't matter what we think. This will not change anything for your ban. You was banned for a reason if the reason is not valid like I said go and dispute it.

Click this link to start your dispute. Good luck
ive appealed got rejected banned on discord at this point im just done with some of the staff and players cant take a joke like this thread smh
[DOUBLEPOST=1490098306][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Gummy,

i dont see the point on you commenting on a joke thread

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
@gummyleaf You see the way you're acting isn't going to get you anywhere. and what you said you may see as a joke but not everyone is you and not everyone sees the joke the way you do. You could joking but there could be someone who has that issue and you're there making a joke of it.