Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Wow, the day has finally arrived! June 10th officially marked my first year of logging into MineVast for the first time (Yes, I know this is 10 days late :c ). I have so, so many memories on this server from these 365 days, and I've come to love it and accept everyone on it as family, even the ones who can be a bit of a frustration sometimes :p . From being a Member to Member+ to Legend to Helper, I currently a proud Moderator on 3 servers on MV (Creative, Skyblock, and Survival). It's actually kind of funny how I even found the server, one day I was bored and in Google I typed in "Minecraft Creative Servers", and through trial-and-error of weeding through the servers I didn't quite like, I found MineVast Creative, a wonderful place where you can build anything, which today is still one of the largest servers here :D , so it can go without saying, Creative is most definitely my favorite server.
But cool servers aside, I think the main reason I've decided to stay here this long is my relationships with others. I've made such close friends here, and a good amount of them I even communicate with outside of Minecraft. As tribute for keeping me on this server, I must acknowledge them here. If your name is not below, that doesn't mean you're not "good enough for me" or something like that. I truly love all of you and all of you have individually kept me here some way or another. <3

William_pat

A fitting first mention, the first day I came on Creative, I said in chat, "Does anyone want to help me build a house?" and William_pat came forward and agreed. Together, we built that entire house and proceeded to build even more structures, where he became my first real friend on this server. While you don't come online nearly as much as before, you will always have a special place in my heart.

pharilax and furiousminer247
I first met these 2 girls on Skyblock, who built up this amazing island that they and one other person helped build. I talked to them about how cool I thought the island was, they asked to see mine, and the rest is history. Sadly, like a lot of friends, I almost never get to run into you on the server, and saying I miss you guys is an understatement, because you 2 were one of the first SB friends that I made, and made me realize how much I wanted to be a Mod there, which I have succeeded in! Overall, Phar and Furry, you 2 will always be able to make me smile when I see you again and anytime after that

EyeUrn
When I first met you, I was doing an Insane Parkour and you hopped in with me. You immediately started to rage, as you did oh-so often, and we became awesome Parkour buddies because you just made me laugh from you raging. Eventually, you did go away and I never got to run across you and rage with you again. However, about 3 months ago, I ran into you on while I was probably yelling at someone to calm the caps on Creative. We immediately clicked back into our friendly vibes from our Parkour days, and ever since then, you have truly become my best friend, from then to today. You really have been there when I had some rough days, and you really are able to connect with me, no matter how much of a weirdo I can be. Not only that, I can be there for you when you have a bad day as well, and I think we both know that we love to be there for each other, but when one of us is ready to be silly, the other will immediately switch into the same mindset. You are truly a friend, and never forget we are....UNBREAKABLE!

Ital
Only as best friends since December, these 6 months of us being best friends has been some of the greatest. You are always able to deal with me being an idiot and me being weird. You're always able to make me smile, no matter the day, and I'm not saying that just to say that. You're funny, kind, and overall amazing. I don't think I can recount all of the stories that we have together. but it has certainly been an amazing ride, so I must thank you for all that you've done.

The Staff Team
I turned 15 on December 20, 2015, the age that you are able to apply for staff on MV. Ever since November of that year, I was so eager to apply for staff. I became a Helper on Creative on New Years Day, 2016, and I have to say, I was TERRIFIED to talk to the other staff members, since I was 1. The Newbie and 2. I was the younger staff member there (and I still AM the youngest staff member today!) But I would like to say that since March, I did start coming out of my shell and becoming great friends most of the team, obviously some more that others, but it is truly unfair to say that only a select few of them have helped me, as all of them have truly guided me, trained me, and been my friend. Whether you are a staff member right now or have had to move on from being on the staff team, thank you so much for being a friend, and I will remember you all.

The Muffinz
Truly one of my oldest pair of friends, we first met when I made a firework shack on Creative and needed workers to help out there. One of you failed the job, but one of you got the job, but you 2 refused to work without the other working without you. Ever since then, you two have truly been 2 of my favorite friends, just because of how many times you have made my bad day into a favorite of that week. You are always funny, always energetic and happy, always ready to make someone smile. Together, we even made the largest plots on the server (Well, atleast for a good amount of time :p )! I could suggest any idea for building and you two would immediately tag along with me. Together, our imaginations could never be beat, and we did amazing things together. DiamondMuffinz & xNightmareMuffin, I know that no matter what, our friendship will never be broken.

Aim
Last and certainly not least, is aimvic. Aimee, there is nothing I can write about you that will ever describe how much you mean to me and how much you've helped me. My friend for so long, and my oldest friend on here that still comes on regularly, you are honestly and truly a best friend. Not only do you constantly deal with my rambles and rages and my stupidity, you've been able to deal with it since the day we met. But I think it is fair to say that our friendship truly, truly lies in both of our abilities to help each other out. We've both been through some tough times and it hasn't really been a secret. But through everyone else saying things like "I'm sorry" or "How can I help?", you have been there for me the most, through each and every one of those problems. I can't begin to say anything other than thank you. Thank you so, so much. Please, never forget that I will always love you for what you've done for me.

Once again, I love all of you, and will always love all of you. Thank you for an amazing, amazing year.

Ratings
I'm closer and closer to my first year as well! I'd like to thank the staff team who made this all possible, and the best server ever. I hope to achieve the same goal as Careening and become part of that staff team to help other players at all times!