Thank you MineVast

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
I know that I myself and many others need to really recognize this server. I know that this server deserves recognition. I have fought hard personal times in my life, only to join MineVast and feel much better. The games are great, and I have met many awesome friendly people who have influenced my life in positive ways. This server has changed me for the better. And I think that I, and all of us need to say thank you to everybody who has helped this server grow to what it is now! I really hope that everyone out there appreciates this server and how much time has been put into. Thank you everybody, you've changed my life for good and posting "thanks" on Dacon's page just does't do justice, so thank you all! You mean a lot to me. I cannot say this enough. Thank you.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Very well put!

I'm glad the server has influenced your life in a positive way and I must agree with you that it is great and enjoyable. The community is very friendly and welcoming and I too have made lots of friends from it :D

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Yes minevast truly is a great server. I know I can always come here and just enjoy myself and have fun even through difficult times. Thank you. :)

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I really LOVE minevast. It is the ONLY server i have a rank <3 Good Job Staff and everyone that helped me. I remember when i was a member.
I started playing parkour, creative and then skyblock. Really Lovely Server <3 Thanks so much people that helped me in my island at skyblock and friends that allways are nice to me! <3

SoloAngel

Donator
Ratings
Yes omg I love this server too! It's always my go to server when i'm bored. It's also the only server I have a rank in haha. I found out about the server about a year or two ago and a lot has changed. Many friends have come and go, but the greatness of the server is everlasting! :D

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
I know that I myself and many others need to really recognize this server. I know that this server deserves recognition. I have fought hard personal times in my life, only to join MineVast and feel much better. The games are great, and I have met many awesome friendly people who have influenced my life in positive ways. This server has changed me for the better. And I think that I, and all of us need to say thank you to everybody who has helped this server grow to what it is now! I really hope that everyone out there appreciates this server and how much time has been put into. Thank you everybody, you've changed my life for good and posting "thanks" on Dacon's page just does't do justice, so thank you all! You mean a lot to me. I cannot say this enough. Thank you.

Well... I REALLY AGREE!!