The Birth of Phoxius

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7
Hello ladies and gents!

I am Phoxius, an aspiring builder and gamer. I love the creative server style and hope to see many people join me whilst building. I have always been a builder in heart, although I have dabbled in the many genres MineCraft has to offer. MineVast's creative server is unlike any other, and I am very happy to see a thriving community around me. I look forward to meeting new friends and achieving higher ranks!
2016-08-01_23.03.10.png

-Phoxius

Last edited:

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Hello!

Welcome to the server & forums.

Although I'm not too active on the Creative server, I hope to see you around sometime. If you wish to find me, I am most active on KitPvP, Barebones, and Skywars.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to send a message to myself and/or another staff member.

Have a good day!

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Welcome to Minevast.
I look forward in seeing your builds and wish you the best of luck with receiving a grade.

Just remember graded plots can only be built by one person.
But feel free to go crazy on other builds with friends.

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Well, welcome to the community.

I'm the exact opposite of creative, so you'll rarely see me there, but feel free to find me on Skyblock and Islands.

Enjoy your stay on MineVast!

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Welcome to the server and the forums :D I hope you enjoy your time on both and make loads of new friends. I hope to also see you on parkour :D If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other staff member :)

jemmey

MVP
jemmey
jemmey
MVP
Ratings
194 1
im stalking ur profile, zoinks