The Build Team

Ratings
Heyy, I was just wondering if anyone knows wether or not the build team is looking for new members!
I want to join the team but I can’t find anything saying if they are open for applications.
does anyone know if it’s open?

ShiftyWifty

VIP+
ShiftyWhifty
ShiftyWhifty
VIP+
Ratings
21 1
As a former member, I too recently came back to Manacube and was surprised to see almost all information regarding the team gone.
I spoke to another former member, and he enlightened me a little bit on the situation.

The team seemed to have broken apart somewhere between 2018-2019. Builds that the network (Dacon) require are now commissioned by outside build teams. There is no current build team for the network anymore. There is however a creative server for those interested in building.

Ratings
As a former member, I too recently came back to Manacube and was surprised to see almost all information regarding the team gone.
I spoke to another former member, and he enlightened me a little bit on the situation.

The team seemed to have broken apart somewhere between 2018-2019. Builds that the network (Dacon) require are now commissioned by outside build teams. There is no current build team for the network anymore. There is however a creative server for those interested in building.
Ahhh that sucks :( thanks for telling me tho!