Rejected The Cave Of Sorrows - Parkour Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
  • This map was made by CREEPER0STEVE, with the help of Binox303. The Testers were ZombieBoyTKD, LunaStar05, yupitsbrandi, General_Hamster, and NoMercyBlom.
  • To get to this map do /plot teleport CREEPER0STEVE 2 (Make sure you put the number 2!)
  • I can not decide which difficulty I think it is Hard or Expert, its not long enough to be Expert but the jumps are similar to Expert. I hope the judge can decide.
  • The ScreenShots were sadly not working. But with the command you can view it at my plot. I really hope everyone enjoys the map even if it doesn't get Accepted.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is quite common, it doesn't look too original.
- The build is not too appealing, its nothing too special or interesting. This is mainly because of the theme, so I'd pick a theme where your build can be more organic, with tons of shapes to make it nice to look at.
- The jumps are pretty decent actually, I'd say they fit the hard difficulty. The only problem with the jumps are that the barrier blocks can get in the way, especially since you can't see them while in adventure mode. However, the jumps are placed pretty messily and random, I'd say to try and incorporate them more into the build itself to make it nicer. But yes, I would love to see some of the jumps back on another course in the future.
- The length does indeed fit the hard difficulty and I'd say this map is definitely a hard one. To make it expert, you would need to make the course either longer or some of the jumps even more difficult. The best way to go is the first one however.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.