Rejected The Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
I really like the the build, but I don't know if the map judges will because there are already some rainbow themed maps. Good luck!

addi

ELITE
Ratings
pretty cool build if i must say so myself but i think you couldve done a better theme, GL tho!

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Hello!

I've tried your course and this is my response:

I like the idea of the course and the BUILD at the end is nice even tho it's kinda flat. However, the PARKOUR is not much variated and very repetitive. In my opinion there is more potentional here than you show!

Also this post doesn't fill the requirements. Please read this before posting!

:) Anyways, good luck!!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Covid19x03,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with a similar name and build (Dreamland,) as well as several other rainbow maps, which is a blacklisted theme. Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here and clicking the google doc in the thread: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is a bit flat, and it slightly resembles pixel art. Try to add some more shape to your build, as well as using more details and more block variety!
The parkour is quite repetitive throughout, so try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; fences, water, lava, vines, heads, and many other different types of jumps depending on your theme! The length of this course and difficulty of the jumps are good for the easy difficulty!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.