Willy

Ratings
18 1
The animal parkour, My first map!!!!!!

Attachments

SizzelNizzel

Ratings
9 1
This is an excellent map Willy, though I don't know if I'm an expert, but this seems easy to me. But it's not my decision, but keep up the work man. P.S. I like my head at the end of the course :p

SizzelNizzel

Ratings
9 1
This is an easy map so yeah and if your new to parkour think about the way they would do it. P.S: TY, Just for The BRUHZ ;)
I'm not new to parkour, just haven't studied the way people play maps.

SizzelNizzel

Ratings
9 1
+ This map is themed off of mob/animal heads! Just saying. Sorry bout the double post doe.
Willy. Saying that your parkour has a theme, doesn't make it "themed" . . It's like saying "My parkour map is themed with red wool and diamond blocks," It's too vague. Make a Christmas-Themed parkour Willy, or make it kind of have a meaning to it. I understand that the course has heads, but it's too vague. It is a good map though, but I feel like you could do a lot better :]

Willy

Ratings
18 1
Willy. Saying that your parkour has a theme, doesn't make it "themed" . . It's like saying "My parkour map is themed with red wool and diamond blocks," It's too vague. Make a Christmas-Themed parkour Willy, or make it kind of have a meaning to it. I understand that the course has heads, but it's too vague. It is a good map though, but I feel like you could do a lot better :]
I get what you say and Thank you but it's not too vague, I understand where your thinking comes from but it actually is a theme it's not like I said Hey Look Its themed like MOB FACES but I tried to put meaning into it.

SizzelNizzel

Ratings
9 1
I get what you say and Thank you but it's not too vague, I understand where your thinking comes from but it actually is a theme it's not like I said Hey Look Its themed like MOB FACES but I tried to put meaning into it.
Willy, c'mon now. You really think 5 or 6 heads is going to be an overall theme for the course? Maybe if you made parkour external and internal of 3d heads it would be more themed. . .but 2d faces is too vague.