Closed The Life Of A Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I created a parkour map called "The Life Of A Cat"
it has many jumps, ladder parkour, little fence parkour, and more, there are tricks too! Once you start you will notice a half cat, half ocelot that you shall parkour on, it is very fun and I tried my hardest to make it fun, I hope everyone enjoys

noodlemonkey01

VIP
ImALiarTrustMe
ImALiarTrustMe
VIP
Ratings
154 8
Hey,

In order to submit a map with the possibility of getting it accepted and integrated into the parkour server, you must use the official format that provides map judges with the proper information to be able to review your map submission. Below I've given you both the preferred layout and questions you must answer in order to present your map and the link to an essential thread I highly recommend you read if you have not already. The thread covers the criteria for your map, building tips if you're aiming for a particular difficulty, and the submission process.
  • Username
  • Photos of your Parkour
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane)
  • Number of jumps (Optional)

http://forums.manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey Emmi, as said above by @GgGotGame we need all the information to be able to judge your map properly.
If you wish you can resubmit this course with the right format/Information. Thank you.

- Aloro/Toby

Status
Not open for further replies.