Rejected The sky-caverns- easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
username: _thebestciak_
map name: The sky-caverns
plot: /warp _thebestciak_ (i'm not sure, if it works like that, so i coordinetes are here) 14091.687/72/-3349.656
difficulty: easy
screenshots of parkour:
parkour.png
parkour 2.png
parkour 3.png
parkour 4.png

Hi, Before anything I'm not a map judge so my opinion is irrelevant but here's what I think lol.

Build: So the build itself is nice. Its kinda simple however the detail is nice however the theme is not the most original and is kinda vague so in that aspect I think it needs something more specific and unique.

The parkour itself is fine. Good clear path but i think id just try varying the parkour a bit so its not all the same kinds of jumps (just ladders and blocks) Try adding some heads or fences or some other things. Get creative:)

Nice Job!

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Fyi, the command is /plot v [Name] [#]
Good luck!

IGhoztman,
Thanks for opinion. I want to say that adding heads might be buggy,
Also about the fences... Well... I didn't added them, my fault. Again thanks for opinion.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello _thebestciak_,

I am sorry to inform you that this map is being rejected. We already have many floating island themed maps on ManaCube, so the theme is not original. Please check the Parkour List to make sure your theme is original before building a map! There is also not really any main structure to this build. Try to make a singular main structure with the parkour on, inside, or attached to the build.

Because there is no main build, the parkour is all floating. It is also not varied much, with only ladders, slabs, and normal blocks used to make the jumps. Try to use many interesting blocks to make a unique and interesting course!

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any further questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.