The Story Game

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
Welcome to the story game!

So, basically, here's how you play​

You have have to tell the story about the commenter above you, it could be anything, a tragic past, they're actually royalty, tell about how they're actually a top secret agent, whatever it is your little heart desires.

Thus it begins with me, I suppose.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Oo oo. I get to make the first story. :eek: Here goes... o_O

Long ago, Danny was a prince trapped in a dense cell, put there by his girlfriend, Princess Ash, who wanted to control the kingdom for herself. However, a stowaway, named Sarah, came along and found him. She freed him, and Danny quickly ran to the castle to overthrow his betraying girlfriend and get back his kingdom.

(Fun, right? I might be yelled at for this, but eh. :p XD)

Dominator813

Dedicated Member
VIP+
JakIllNeverLetGo
JakIllNeverLetGo
VIP+
Ratings
133 4
One day Star was going for a stroll around the united base. He stopped in his tracks when he saw a wild dacon had infultrated the base. He approached the dacon and tried to talk to it about server ideas, but the dacon attacked him attacked him. He was starting to see the light but then he was rescued by the warrior Purpz, and survived. Star decided to get revenge on Dacon by taking over Manacube and turning it into a sonic themed server. Txilsy didn't like this new Sonic ruled server, so she hired Dom to assassinate Star and turn the server into a Tails themed server. The end :>

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
Dom was your average kid, who got average grades, lived in an average house with a average family. Until one day he was sucked up by a freak tornado! He was dumped into this fantasy like world, and he was in a dress and had a little dog in a basket

"Oh, we're not in Kansas anymore, Wolf" He said to the miniature _Woolfie that was chilling in the basket, and continued down the yellow brick pathway

Ratings
Rainbow was someone with an interesting profile picture, It reminded someone of a special needs kid they had seen in school. Because of this, this someone could never look at Rainbow's posts with sincerity. Ever.
:>

Ratings
25 12
Insequent found a magic piece of cheese and decided to put it in a jar the cheese grew legs hopped out of the jar and went into the fridge molding all the other foods!

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
GirlOnFire is a pretty unique name, correct? Well it wasn't always like that..

One day she was just a normal girl with a normal girl name.. While she was playing around in the world of survival she came up to a mystical light. She went up to it and looked down. Before she realized what it was she was pushed in! She looked up and saw no one there..

The end! XD

NoteBlock852 walked into town one day and met a nice girl at the local bakery. They talked for a while before they became an official couple. One year later they got married and had kids. NoteBlock mysteriously had gone missing and was stranded on an island. He had to survive by punching trees with his bare hands and not take any damage. The end.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
(Skipping CutePuppy because they already did theirs previously :p)

Once upon a time...

Sparkle1028 ran into town on the most special day of the year, waving their sparkler in the air. The town was celebrating Sparkle Day, the day where 20 years ago a meteor hit the outskirt of the town, but instead of damaging anything on impact it instead harmlessly bounced off the ground. Then a yellow ooze started to make it way out of the bouncy meteorite. Not knowing if it was safe or not, the towns people backed away from it, fearing that it had brought a plague or would kill you if you touched it. The liquid finally found itself upon a dying patch of flowers, which upon impact with the strange liquid, the flowers bloomed instantly while a bunch of sparkles dripped from its leaves, becoming as healthy as ever!
The towns people were amazed! They quickly dug a small trail leading the liquid to the wheat patches that had dried out in the burning weather, and as if controlled by magic those too sprouted back to life, dripping those same sparkles. Soon the town started building itself around this meteor, making motes and trenches to fill with the liquid. The town became rich and powerful as they sold bottles of the liquid for thousands of gold pieces! It was brilliant! The town became the second largest and most guarded in the world, and was the biggest trading outpost. On that day, the town saw something they were starting to lose. Hope. So from then forward, they celebrated the day that the meteor fell onto their small town, allowing them to become what they had always dreamed.

After story time :D - One day, a man had the bright idea of trying to drink the liquid, thinking it would grant immortality. The town gathered to watch this stunt, waiting in anticipation at what could be the fountain of youth and immortality. But the guy died so they decided not to do that again.

Thank you for reading!

noodlemonkey01

VIP
ImALiarTrustMe
ImALiarTrustMe
VIP
Ratings
154 8
(Skipping CutePuppy because they already did theirs previously :p)

Once upon a time...

Sparkle1028 ran into town on the most special day of the year, waving their sparkler in the air. The town was celebrating Sparkle Day, the day where 20 years ago a meteor hit the outskirt of the town, but instead of damaging anything on impact it instead harmlessly bounced off the ground. Then a yellow ooze started to make it way out of the bouncy meteorite. Not knowing if it was safe or not, the towns people backed away from it, fearing that it had brought a plague or would kill you if you touched it. The liquid finally found itself upon a dying patch of flowers, which upon impact with the strange liquid, the flowers bloomed instantly while a bunch of sparkles dripped from its leaves, becoming as healthy as ever!
The towns people were amazed! They quickly dug a small trail leading the liquid to the wheat patches that had dried out in the burning weather, and as if controlled by magic those too sprouted back to life, dripping those same sparkles. Soon the town started building itself around this meteor, making motes and trenches to fill with the liquid. The town became rich and powerful as they sold bottles of the liquid for thousands of gold pieces! It was brilliant! The town became the second largest and most guarded in the world, and was the biggest trading outpost. On that day, the town saw something they were starting to lose. Hope. So from then forward, they celebrated the day that the meteor fell onto their small town, allowing them to become what they had always dreamed.

After story time :D - One day, a man had the bright idea of trying to drink the liquid, thinking it would grant immortality. The town gathered to watch this stunt, waiting in anticipation at what could be the fountain of youth and immortality. But the guy died so they decided not to do that again.

Thank you for reading!
Once upon a time, there was a cat named Waffle..

From the day Waffle was brought into a small neighborhood, he would see humans toasting frozen waffles every morning from out his window. "Poor waffles," said Waffle. "If only there was something I could do to save all these waffles undergoing such torture." Waffle thought that morning and put together a plan to save all these waffles from the crude humans. Waffle began to map out the rescue mission. He called it the 'Waffle Wakening.' The mission had many steps in order to accomplish his goal to save the waffles. First, Waffle would have to find the perfect disguise to wear before his mission commences. "I have a perfect disguise!" Waffle sprung out of his liter box with joy and ran out to his humans closet. A week prior to Waffle's mission, he realized his owner bought him a taco costume. Waffle (somehow) threw on this taco costume and looked in the mirror and hissed at himself. 'Fierce!" he said. "Now that I've gotten the perfect costume, where am I gonna put all the rescued Waffles?" Waffle realized it was becoming late, so he went downstairs to his favorite part of the house to sleep, the highest shelf on the bookshelf in the basement.

The next morning, Waffle heard a toaster ring. He woke up and jumped off the shelf to come upstairs. His OWNER was a waffle torturer TOO!?Waffle had to act quickly. That night, Waffle stealthily sprung out the door and approached the first house. "How will I get in?" Waffle found a small hole in the bottom of the house and ran inside. He was in the living room. "Now, where could that Antarctica in a closet be? (freezer)" Waffle looked around until he could find it, and after a small search, he did. Waffle grabbed onto the handle of the freezer with his teeth and it opened. "Wow! That was easy!" Waffle exclaimed. He went inside and looked for the frozen waffles. When Waffle found the waffles, he quickly grabbed them from under many boxes. Like a jenga tower, the boxes collapsed on him, but Waffle wouldn't give up and he made a run for it! Holding onto the Waffles, he ran out the same way he came in.

After a minutes of running swiftly away from the house to avoid being caught at all costs, in a heartbeat, Waffle fell down a mole hole. "Where am I?" thought Waffles. Ahead of him, there was a tunnel in the dirt that seemed to be infinite. Since this was his only way to go, he followed the tunnel. Along the way, three cats seemed to be approaching in the distance. One was named Pusheen, Grumpy Cat, and Catalie Portman. Pusheen asked "What are you doing here, Waffle, and why are you wearing Taco's signature look?!" Waffle dropped 'his' waffles and responded "You see, Pusheen, I'm on a mission to save all the waffles from these evil humans eating them!" Grumpy Cat sighed. "Stop waFOOLING around, Waffle." "The waffles aren't being tortured. Waffles were made to eat!" Catalie Portman nodded her head in agreement. "That means you were made to be eaten, too, Waffle."

Waffle was eaten.
The end.​

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Once upon a time, there was a cat named Waffle..

From the day Waffle was brought into a small neighborhood, he would see humans toasting frozen waffles every morning from out his window. "Poor waffles," said Waffle. "If only there was something I could do to save all these waffles undergoing such torture." Waffle thought that morning and put together a plan to save all these waffles from the crude humans. Waffle began to map out the rescue mission. He called it the 'Waffle Wakening.' The mission had many steps in order to accomplish his goal to save the waffles. First, Waffle would have to find the perfect disguise to wear before his mission commences. "I have a perfect disguise!" Waffle sprung out of his liter box with joy and ran out to his humans closet. A week prior to Waffle's mission, he realized his owner bought him a taco costume. Waffle (somehow) threw on this taco costume and looked in the mirror and hissed at himself. 'Fierce!" he said. "Now that I've gotten the perfect costume, where am I gonna put all the rescued Waffles?" Waffle realized it was becoming late, so he went downstairs to his favorite part of the house to sleep, the highest shelf on the bookshelf in the basement.

The next morning, Waffle heard a toaster ring. He woke up and jumped off the shelf to come upstairs. His OWNER was a waffle torturer TOO!?Waffle had to act quickly. That night, Waffle stealthily sprung out the door and approached the first house. "How will I get in?" Waffle found a small hole in the bottom of the house and ran inside. He was in the living room. "Now, where could that Antarctica in a closet be? (freezer)" Waffle looked around until he could find it, and after a small search, he did. Waffle grabbed onto the handle of the freezer with his teeth and it opened. "Wow! That was easy!" Waffle exclaimed. He went inside and looked for the frozen waffles. When Waffle found the waffles, he quickly grabbed them from under many boxes. Like a jenga tower, the boxes collapsed on him, but Waffle wouldn't give up and he made a run for it! Holding onto the Waffles, he ran out the same way he came in.

After a minutes of running swiftly away from the house to avoid being caught at all costs, in a heartbeat, Waffle fell down a mole hole. "Where am I?" thought Waffles. Ahead of him, there was a tunnel in the dirt that seemed to be infinite. Since this was his only way to go, he followed the tunnel. Along the way, three cats seemed to be approaching in the distance. One was named Pusheen, Grumpy Cat, and Catalie Portman. Pusheen asked "What are you doing here, Waffle, and why are you wearing Taco's signature look?!" Waffle dropped 'his' waffles and responded "You see, Pusheen, I'm on a mission to save all the waffles from these evil humans eating them!" Grumpy Cat sighed. "Stop waFOOLING around, Waffle." "The waffles aren't being tortured. Waffles were made to eat!" Catalie Portman nodded her head in agreement. "That means you were made to be eaten, too, Waffle."

Waffle was eaten.
The end.​
That was nothing less then brilliant my friend. Amazing work lol :D