Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
  • Username: TheProTroller

• Map name: Versatile Voyage, (Pirate Themed)

• Photos of your Parkour

2019-11-06_00.56.58.png

2019-11-06_00.57.47.png
2019-11-06_00.58.01.png
2019-11-06_00.58.06.png

• The # of your Plot / or warp name to it ID: 78,15 Owner: TheProTroller

• Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) Medium

• Number of jumps (Optional) About 29 jumps included in the Parkour.

Attachments

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Giving this a -1

Unfortunately, there are already two pirate themed maps, and multiple ship themed maps

Here's some important points for any other maps you make in the future!
  • Make your jumps more interesting. Try not to have 3 similar jumps (For example, ladder jumps) in a row so that you don't make the player bored. The best blocks (in my opinion) to use are iron bars, glass panes, soul sand, ice, fences, heads, and trapdoors.
  • Avoid floating jumps. Although some of the older courses on the server have floating jumps, the standards have increased since then. This is not to say you should never use floating jumps, just that you should avoid them as much as possible.
  • Avoid using barriers to block people off from reaching areas (Barrier parkour is OK if done correctly).
  • Don't use a bunch of fences to direct players, it doesn't look good
  • Make sure you edit your terrain to make it look more realistic instead of a bunch of //brush sphere grass
Good luck with any maps you make in the future.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Giving this a -1

Unfortunately, there are already two pirate themed maps, and multiple ship themed maps

Here's some important points for any other maps you make in the future!
  • Make your jumps more interesting. Try not to have 3 similar jumps (For example, ladder jumps) in a row so that you don't make the player bored. The best blocks (in my opinion) to use are iron bars, glass panes, soul sand, ice, fences, heads, and trapdoors.
  • Avoid floating jumps. Although some of the older courses on the server have floating jumps, the standards have increased since then. This is not to say you should never use floating jumps, just that you should avoid them as much as possible.
  • Avoid using barriers to block people off from reaching areas (Barrier parkour is OK if done correctly).
  • Don't use a bunch of fences to direct players, it doesn't look good
  • Make sure you edit your terrain to make it look more realistic instead of a bunch of //brush sphere grass
Good luck with any maps you make in the future.
Appreciate the feedback, cheers

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello TheProTroller,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have some ship maps (VikingShip, Ship, BattleShip.)
The build is decent, but it could be better. I think it would look more accurate if you added something that represents water (wool, clay, ice, etc.) I can definitely tell that you put a lot of effort into this, so good job on that!
The parkour is
decently varied, so good job on that! It was a bit difficult in the beginning, and I feel that this map is too short to be considered a medium map.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.