877 13
Map Creator: Quinnyp
Map Name: ThievingShugo
Map Difficulty: Medium
Plot Warp: /plot v Quinnyp 14
# of Jumps: 46
# of Checkpoints: 4

Screenshots:

2020-04-04_18.35.12.png idk why my other screnshots are too large but they are so you just get one this time

This map is a replica of a type of creature from the MMORPG "Aion", called a Shugo! I decided to combine the butler pet version and the suspicious/thief model into one rascally-looking shugo who has stolen quite a bit of treasure.
shugobutler1.jpg shugos1.jpg

Last edited:

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
Theme is definitely original. The build looks good and is accurate to a Shugo! (cute detail with the gold under his feet) Parkour is varied. fun, and definitely fits the medium difficulty. good job![

alexbuffet

ELITE
alexbuffet
alexbuffet
ELITE
Ratings
Theme looks very original and the build looks good and an accurate representation of the theme. Parkour is easy enough to fit into the medium difficulty with nice variety and a good map length. Nice map!!!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Quinnyp,

I'm happy to tell you, your map has been Accepted!
The theme is original, and the build is good. It's accurate to the theme and overall well built, so well done!
The parkour is well varied. You used a great variety of blocks and items, creating original and enjoyable jumps.
You also implemented the parkour into the build well, with little to no floating jumps.
The length and difficulty are good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.