Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Hey everyone! Seems like it's been an eternity since I last posted anything on the forums, but time calls for me to (once again) make a "Thank You" Forum Post, so be prepared for the usual Drawn-Out-Emotional-Careening-Rant :p. On December 20, 2015, my birthday occurred, and I was eligible to apply for staff, and 2 days later, I applied. On New Year's Day, 2016, I officially became a staff member for MineVast. I was absolutely ecstatic for a solid 2 weeks at the fact that I had been accepted as a mature enough, responsible enough, and trustworthy enough candidate for my role as a Creative Helper on the server. Now, just about one year later, I am not only still a Moderator on Creative, but an official Moderator on Survival, Skyblock, & Islands (the most servers of any Mod on the server, I'm not trying to sound like a jerk or anything, sorry), as well as a trusted Chat-Mod+ on all other servers. To me, it's crazy to think about doing this for 365 days at this point, but now that I look back and reflect, so much has happened. I've seen people come and go, watched servers appear and disappear, staff members arrive and departure, and, truly, seen many true friends come into my life, and watched them leave it. It might sound kind of sad to hear someone say they felt attached to a pixelated game where you moderate other people, but if you stepped into my shoes and did what I did for this long, you'd most likely feel the same way. When I signed up, I was on the server for a long enough time that I knew that when I became staff for MineVast (now ManaCube), I was going to make some memories, and I sure did. I don't think I'll ever be presented an opportunity like being a staff member on this team, in the family, ever again. Becoming staff really made me start to grow up, and in a very good way, a way that I wouldn't want to change in the slightest. But more than anything, it gave me friends that I will remember for a long time to come, ones that if they ever tell me they won't talk to me again, I will be absolutely heartbroken. These friends are on the staff team as well as members of the server, and it's great to work with them, and I just pray that they feel the same way about it as I do. For the sake of not making anyone feel bad that they aren't on this list, or making anyone embarrassed, I will not list them here, but you know exactly who you are if you're reading this. All I can do right now is say thank you, for getting me through things that you insisted on helping me with, and I hope that one day I can truly repay the favor. To end this section off, I just wanted to tell everyone that when I joined the staff team, I joined for one reason; to help others. Whether that be assisting, protecting, or standing up for, I did try my absolute hardest to do so. To this day, through all the good and bad times, that's what I try to do for everyone, even in times where I may not seem in the right tone or mood. I do hope that I showed that and still show that to this day, and if I'm not, I beg you to tell me about it.

I am so, so sorry I haven't been able to be online as much for the past few months, almost everything in my life is just not going well right now, but now that "ManaCube" has been released, I'm trying to be on more. I truly apologize to all players and staff members, new and old, that either never got to know me or never get to really talk to me as much as we used to.

Thank you to everyone who has come, gone, and still remains on this server. I can't believe I'm one of the longest-lasting players who regularly come onto the server, and I hope nothing rips me away from it. Thank you for this truly amazing, amazing year. It really did play a huge part in making me into the person you see today.

Thank you.

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Awe and no thank you for letting me get to know you a little and it's always fun to have you around Bc your so funny, nice and cool! :D

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
This is a great post! We love you care and are so glad to have you work along side us and have you on the server!