NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 300
Ok so i Decided to make A thread showing how to improve your skill levels on earth
for axes get a sharp 8 axe change your hit button to a button on your keyboard get piglin spawners and hold down your hit button while killing piglins it took me about 28 hours all together to get it
for bows again piglings but use a mythic bow this took me about 12 hours to max
for acrobatics make an ark acro farm here’s a step to step guide on how to make 1 https://manacube.com/threads/how-to-make-an-afk-acro-farm.91090/
for taming tame a bunch of wolfs tie them to a fence using a leash and get a stack of skeleto spawners the wolfs will kill the skeletons to get u taming exp
for woodcutting go a cut down a bunch of mushroom trees
for mining mcmmo go mine a amethyst geode
for excavation just dig a bunch of sand or dirt using the beach shovel
for fishing it’s pretty obvious just fish
for repair get a bunch of raw copper iron and gold and a lot of coal get a load of furnaces hopeprs and chests make a hopper system that will put the raw iron copper and gold into the furnace which will smelt it then have more hoppers underneath that will put it into more chests and that will give u repair exp
for alchemy just make potions in a brewing stand
for swords do what I said with axes but use a sword

Last edited:

Kaitiey1

Forum Expert
ELITE
Kaitiey1
Kaitiey1
ELITE
Ratings
31 9
Ok so i Decided to make A thread showing how to improve your skill levels on earth
for axes get a sharp 8 axe change your hit button to a button on your keyboard get piglin spawners and hold down your hit button while killing piglins it took me about 28 hours all together to get it
for bows again piglings but use a mythic bow this took me about 12 hours to max
for acrobatics make an ark acro farm here’s a step to step guide on how to make 1 https://manacube.com/threads/how-to-make-an-afk-acro-farm.91090/
for taming tame a bunch of wolfs tie them to a fence using a leash and get a stack of skeleto spawners the wolfs will kill the skeletons to get u taming exp
for woodcutting go a cut down a bunch of mushroom trees
for mining mcmmo go mine a amethyst geode
for excavation just dig a bunch of sand or dirt using the beach shovel
for fishing it’s pretty obvious just fish
for repair get a bunch of raw copper iron and gold and a lot of coal get a load of furnaces hopeprs and chests make a hopper system that will put the raw iron copper and gold into the furnace which will smelt it then have more hoppers underneath that will put it into more chests and that will give u repair exp
for alchemy just make potions in a brewing stand
for swords do what I said with axes but use a sword
Use full