Toggle messages

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
I was reading through a thread, and thought of this. Posting this here in hopes of it getting more traction. "something like /tmsg [name], which would toggle on messaging a player. kinda like /sc, (kitpvp) which toggles on squad chat. this would make it so any message you type would send directly to the player, instead of typing /r everytime. this could also make it so once you have a message toggled on, you wont recieve messages from other players. "

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
I was reading through a thread, and thought of this. Posting this here in hopes of it getting more traction. "something like /tmsg [name], which would toggle on messaging a player. kinda like /sc, (kitpvp) which toggles on squad chat. this would make it so any message you type would send directly to the player, instead of typing /r everytime. this could also make it so once you have a message toggled on, you wont recieve messages from other players. "
Good idea, I would like this especially because half the time I try to type in squad chat or message someone, I end up typing /r or /fm and send the msg in the wrong place.. o_o