Too many Hackers/Swearers

Dear everyone, I am many people are concerned about the hackers and swearers. There needs to be more staff on this server because it is a very fun gamemode on MineVast. Even though this is short it is VERY important.

Andre

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Anndre
Anndre
ELITE
Ratings
102 7
I agree there are a lot of hackers on skywars and kitpvp which is the main reason why I don't play on those servers a lot, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
As staff I try my best to catch all the hackers. Recently I've been trying to play skywars a little more to catch these. But whenever a hacker is reported I will always Check it, unless another staff is. This means you should /report (name) (typer of hacks) all hackers. And if no staff are online record the hacker and then create a report on the forums.

chrisily

Donator
Ratings
As staff I try my best to catch all the hackers. Recently I've been trying to play skywars a little more to catch these. But whenever a hacker is reported I will always Check it, unless another staff is. This means you should /report (name) (typer of hacks) all hackers. And if no staff are online record the hacker and then create a report on the forums.
It's great to know that someone wants to help..

Ratings
It's on the forums for Skywars right now