Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

Last edited:

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
I will rate this map a -1, the build does not resemble a specific theme, eg, is it a battle field or like the title shows a tournament of power? Also, the theme is not very original, we already have a few maps that look very similar, some of the parkour is floating, newer maps will not get accepted if they have lots of floating jumps. I suggest trying to find ways to incorporate the jumps into the build its self. On this specific map it would be hard to do that as it it quite flat. There is also little to no variation throughout the start of the map being mostly single block jumps, ice, fences and soul sand. The viewing stand (or at least that is what i think it is) is quite plain, try to detail certain areas of the map, this makes the map more appealing and overall more fun to play, i don't think the length is bad but some jumps are a bit too easy this makes the map feel less like a medium and more like an easy, which the length does not fit. Anyways, all the best of luck!

Tufart_59

Ratings
Personaly, I like the build and the idea. And even if there isnt enouth variations in the parkour, the map looks fun. But unfortunetly, it wont be accepted.

I will rate this map a -1, the build does not resemble a specific theme, eg, is it a battle field or like the title shows a tournament of power? Also, the theme is not very original, we already have a few maps that look very similar, some of the parkour is floating, newer maps will not get accepted if they have lots of floating jumps. I suggest trying to find ways to incorporate the jumps into the build its self. On this specific map it would be hard to do that as it it quite flat. There is also little to no variation throughout the start of the map being mostly single block jumps, ice, fences and soul sand. The viewing stand (or at least that is what i think it is) is quite plain, try to detail certain areas of the map, this makes the map more appealing and overall more fun to play, i don't think the length is bad but some jumps are a bit too easy this makes the map feel less like a medium and more like an easy, which the length does not fit. Anyways, all the best of luck!
This is the tournament of power from dragon ball super. Secondly is there a way for me to change the parkour and get this accepted? I worked for 5 hours straight on this because my last build got rejected and i knew nobody else built this yet and I dont have any more plots to build on.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I'd suggest making everything closer together so that it resembles one main build. This will also help limit floating parkour because you won't have to travel from one build to the other.

Cheers.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Rhett_Robin,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map from the Dragon Ball Z series (Goku.) However, this is executed differently, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to the original thing, which is great. There was a good variety of blocks used, and the build is well-done!
The parkour is quite repetitive with the use of ladder jumps. Try incorporating different jump styles throughout the entire map! You can look at recently accepted maps to see some examples of these. However, the length and jumps fit the medium difficulty! I would also try to incorporate the types of jumps with the theme. The parkour is also floating quite a bit (meaning it isn't attached to the build) which makes it look messy.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.