Rejected Tower Of Hell - Expert Or Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDOsborne

Forum Expert
Ratings
265 1
I suggest having a look at recently accepted insanes or any other difficulty for that matter and making sure the parkour has both variety and the correct difficulty. you parkour im afraid did not meet any of these riteria unfortunately and the difficulty of the jumps would probably best suit an easy map with a few medium jumps. The judges are also looking for jumps that have both a variety in styles, blocks and to some extent technicality. All of your jumps were the same block and the majority of the parkour was basic 1-3 block jumps.

I hope you take this into consideration for future builds and it would be sick to see more maps from you, if you want im also happy to help you on getting a build into an acceptable state. the judges also really want a main build that is based on an original theme that employs both varied texture and colour.

GL!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello kittin637,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, we have many maps that are themed around rainbows. There also isn't really a main build, as the map is just a rainbow striped tower. In the future, try to have a main build or structure that the parkour is then placed on, around, or inside.

The parkour does not fit the expert or insane difficulty, and the majority of the parkour on this map suits an easy or medium map. The jumps are very repetitive since each layer only uses one or two kinds of blocks. I would recommend reading the map requirements, as well as our wiki guides to mapmaking (you can find links to these in my forum signature). You can also view examples of accepted maps in the Accepted Maps subforum, or at /warp beta on the server.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or preferably Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.