Builder - icedmilk
Plot - /plot visit icedmilk
Difficulty - Medium/Hard. Some jumps are harder, but most are pretty easy
Jumps - 65
Screenshots:

2020-06-07_17.04.20.png

---

2020-06-07_17.04.27.png

Sorry, I had 2 more but was having upload troubles - Will cross this out if fixed

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey icedmilk,

It pains me to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED.
  • Theme: The theme is not very original as we have a couple of "Shrine" themed maps, although they all differ quite a lot build-wise. This map is more akin to "ShrineFestival", which takes a similar approach to the theme in a better way. Hence why I think the theme is not very good since although it's only really been done once or twice before, it doesn't take a very innovative twist on it.
  • Build: The build is decent, really. I can definitely see all the effort you put into it. But, there are definitely some areas that are lacking. The interior of the shrine needs more detailing, the landscape behind the shrine is really bland (sort of an eyesore), the parkour integration is not great which hinders the build quite a lot (especially in the back part), and the cave seems like an afterthought.
  • Parkour: The PK's definitely long enough to be a hard map but it felt pretty easy at times and hard at others. You should definitely try to avoid these spikes in difficulties and try to maintain a degree of difficulty all throughout your map. Another issue I found with the parkour was how repetitive it got at times. There were multiple moments where you would literally just jump from plank to plank. You have to be more imaginative with your parkour so that it is enjoyable. Also, please label your barriers and try to minimize your use of them. It was really not fun to deal with them.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.