Accepted Train Station - Medium (Resubmission)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulty

Pulty
Pulty
Ratings
Train Station - Medium
42 jumps - 2 checkpoints
Made by Pulty, Train and cab design taken from CraftyFoxe
/plot v Pulty 2

This map was rejected previously for a few reasons
The outside was a wall of dirt and stone, so I lowered and indented the map, and added a proper entrance and outside area
The map was called confusing in some areas, so I tried to limit options of where the player could jump next
The map was called inconsistent in difficulty, which it probably still is, but I tried my best to buff and nerf jumps that could be the culprits

Attachments

Last edited:

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello Pulty and CraftyFoxe! I will be putting your map under reviewing for the time being.

The theme is mostly original, although we do have 2 train maps and several other similar types of maps (although they do not look exactly the same).

The build is very detailed and accurate to the theme, well done!

The parkour is well-varied and fits the length well, but the difficulty is inconsistent, especially for the first 15 or so jumps (which is much harder than a medium should be). It's also very confusing, and I think more direction heads/signs would be helpful. Lastly, there are many barriers blocking off parts of the map that could be removed or replaced.

Thank you for submitting! Once you fix these issues, please contact me in-game, on forums, or on Discord (MCBYT#2023).​

Last edited:

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello again!

As you fixed most of the issues, your map has now been accepted! I still added a bit more direction and nerfed two jumps though, so contact me (methods mentioned in my original review post) if you'd like to see the changes. Thank you for submitting!​

Status
Not open for further replies.