Rejected tree of life - meduim

Status
Not open for further replies.
username: alfiejmd
name: tree of life
plot ID: 24;132
2021-07-10_15.21.47.png

Difficulty: medium (It is fairly short but I think the jumps are of medium difficulty).

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hello! I’d like to give you some tips on your map! First off, the theme. The theme of tree has been used several times. Even though it’s tree of life, the build is still just a tree. Before making a map, make sure it hasn’t already been used with the parkour list doc. Secondly, the build. The build is actually very good. There’s one build, it’s detailed, and I honestly really like it. The little platform is well made, and the bird looks like a bird so great job. The parkour is the main problem. Most of it is floating, and there is no variance. When building a map, make sure most of the parkour is attached to the build. This can help it look less messy. Another thing is the actual parkour. It’s mostly wool. Try to spice it up a bit using more than one block. This could be lily pads, heads, cheats, or iron bars. Best of luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello alfiejmd,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have several tree related maps (FloatingTrees, TallTree, DekuTree.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by checking the map list here.
The build is a bit plain, so make sure to add more details on/surrounding your main build.
The parkour is very repetitive throughout, so make sure you incorporate other types of jumps throughout your entire map! This may include; heads, water, lava, vines, trapdoors, flower pots, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme/build. The parkour overall is better suited for an easy map.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.