Not open for further replies.
Ratings
  • Username : xBetaMan
    Builders (helped with pumpkin) : Axetk & Feilip
  • Map name : Trick or Treat?
  • Photos of your Parkour :
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it : /plot home xBetaMan 2
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) : Easy
  • Number of jumps (Optional) : 52 jumps (all easy jumps :D)
    Checkpoints : 4

At the end of the parkour, the player is given a choice 'Trick or Treat?'. One of the choices is the player's doom and the other is success and victory!

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
+1

Great map, loved the builds and the variety in parkour. Only point of critique is the slime block jump in the pumpkin is REALLY hard and took me many attempts. Other then that great map and I'd love to see it added

Just to clarify, this is NOT an automatic accept but just my opinion ;D

Ratings
+1

Great map, loved the builds and the variety in parkour. Only point of critique is the slime block jump in the pumpkin is REALLY hard and took me many attempts. Other then that great map and I'd love to see it added

Just to clarify, this is NOT an automatic accept but just my opinion ;D
Your opinion means a lot :D I'll try to fix that jump hehe I had trouble as well baha xD

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi xBetaMan,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original, because there is already some (and not only one) halloween map. The build is not really good too, the builds are pretty pixel art based (The ghost is almost a pixel art, and the pumpkin is almost the pumpkin in Minecraft. The build is also pretty messy, because there is some floating jumps and there is multiple scattered build, and not only one main build. The parkour could be better, it's pretty varied, but still feel repetitive. I will not talk about the difficulty/number of jump, because the parkour is too long, but also too hard for an easy, so it's more a medium.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Oh and I know you have soe trouble to see which theme has been used, so I suggest you to check my parkour list ! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.